What is the best game you have ever played?

Musta been because of nostalgia, but I really miss playing that game. (Although I really haven’t tried to reinstall it yet)

1 Like

Cave story. It’s free and you need to play it.

Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War

I love pretty much everything about this game, from the intense and fun dogfights, excellent pacing, cool bossfights (both against super weapons and enemy aces) epic storyline, the interactions with your squadron, great selection of aircraft, an enjoyable arcade mode as well as one of the best video game soundtracks ever made.

I loved Rock Raider when I was younger! I was so upset when I went to play it a few years ago, as it turned out because I updated the PC to Windows XP, it could no longer run.

I know them feels…

Rock raiders (PC version for clarification) was what really got me into the RTS genre, which I still love.

Shovel Knight’s pretty darn good.

If you guys know anything about my medieval/fantasy affinity, it should come to no surprise that I love the game.

1 Like

Skyrim… I need to say somethin’ more?
But also I’m a big-big AC fan too! (I have all of 'em, and will buy Unity and Rogue)
Best AC for me is Black flag.

Aaand I play CK2, EUIV, HoI, and Victoria :3 (I loooove the paradox strategy games)

1 Like

Halo 2
Ocarina of Time (come at me, haterz)
Super Mario 64
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Portal series
The Minish Cap
Star Fox 64

Definitely “JOURNEY” for the PlayStation 3.

1 Like

Ocarina of Time isn’t hated on right now. In fact, no Zelda really truly is. There are some few people who do, but they are the vocal minority. Like, 0.5% minority.

Also, OoT is around my 12 fav.

How is Journey? I’ve heard it’s pretty unique.

1 Like

It’s Amazing. Hands down the best game I’ve ever played. Click here for my Topic on it with description: Journey: the Game

1 Like

@SammySpartan It isn’t as much hate as it is “U liek oOT?? Ur dumb!! WIndWaKer is so much beter!!!11!!!1”

I also really like Wind Waker, but all the sailing got pretty annoying. Overall, OoT is my favorite 3-D Zelda game. It should also be noted that when I say Star Fox 64, Super Mario 64, and OoT, I’m actually talking about their respective remakes on the DS/3DS :wink:

It’s hard to say i… probably a tie between Sonic 3 & Knuckles and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 64 are also very high on the list.

I really don’t like using the term “best” for much of anything anymore. It just sparks way too many flame debates IMO.

I do have a couple favorite video games though:

Halo Reach
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Star Wars Battlefront II
Plants Vs. Zombies 2

OOC: Dang, that’s a lot of sequels :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Battlefront II… Mmmmm childhood… I love the PC mods that came out for the Battlefront series so much.

#DiceBattlefront2015

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to try some out. I guess I’ve just held back out of fear of them being too complicated to install. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They’re really not. I mean, you have to know your way around windows folders, but otherwise it’s a piece of cake!

1 Like

I actually have a lot of favorites, too hard to pick one:

Halo (basically any)
Pokemon
Kirby
Super smash bros
Batman (arkham series)
Rayman
Just cause 2
Borderlands (any of them)
Mario and Luigi RPG series

4 Likes

My alltime favorite would be Bully/XCOM, but Alien: Isolation is pretty amazing too. And Skyrim let’s not forget about that one.