What Kind of Force User Would You Be?

don’t know, but i would prefer to be an Inquisitor, because of all the Sith magic they can do.

also, as a joke answer to the title of the topic itself, i think i know what most people would use the force for:

credits goes to HelloGreedo on youtube.

5 Likes

I been a Jedi Master.

I’m not versed enough in Star Wars canon to know what the ramifications of all of these are, so I’d say Gray Jedi, likely tending towards the light.

1 Like

You do know that the Inquisitors are way too weak in the dark side to use Sith sorcery, right?

i have been playing Star Wars TOR, that and there was no Sith Sorcerer title there, so i whent with the closest i had in mind.

I called for a specific position in the Jedi Order, you could have done the same. Sith Lords can use sorcery, but Inquisitors are basically Dark Jedi under the boot of Palpatine. They are untrained in the Dark Side.

ok then, i change my title to a dark lord of the sith.

1 Like

I believe I’d be a grey Jedi, towards the light.

1 Like

Dark Jedi, because I can.

Grey Jedi towards light.

Leave the overly-controlling emotionless order behind.

Dark Jedi because the Dark Side abilities are powerful and I don’t think Dark Jedi have to be necessarily evil, they can just use anger to bolster their abilites

based on what Kyle Katarn said in Jedi Academy, does’nt that mean that all of the academy jedies are in a way Dark Jedies?

No, because that is not Canon

Heh.
Yeah.
It’s funny though, because many members of the order disregard that.
Kit Fisto, Obi Wan, Aayla Secura, obviously Anakin, and so on.
Ki Adi Mundi even has a wife and children because his species is rare throughout the galaxy.

I’d be a Jedi, but in the style of Mace Windu.

I don’t really like disregarding rules though…

And I’d rather not join a group with rules like that.

But then if they get caught, they’re expelled from the order.

Grey Jedi (no tendencies). I usually question and/or shun guidelines and rules (even if they were made for good reasons), so I’d probably have a hard time following the rules of light, but wouldn’t become a Sith because of that.

Jedi, plain and simple.

Yeah I’m boring, but the Jedi also have some pretty legit stuff. Jedi have to accept death in order to retrieve immortality while Sith focus on getting immortality through normal life, which doesn’t work.

Plus the Jedi focus on a ton more personal benefits that we realize. Healing, helping others to give us a good name, and stopping evil. Plus they get to have fun with levitation. Tons of stuff I don’t remember, too, but I’m sure they’re there.

However the Jedi have been known to be hypocritical, I would be one of those who stands against things like the Clone Wars. (Then again the Sith can be hypocritical and deceitful as well. Honestly both sides have negatives.)

2 Likes

After spending a while thinking about it, I’d probably be one of those Jedi who don’t follow the rules.
Heck, even Obi Wan didn’t, and he was one of the greatest Jedi of all time.
Not to mention, I think that Luke did away with the “no attachments” thing, so if you’re a Jedi in that era, you don’t even have to worry about that.

2 Likes