What Kind of Force User Would You Be?

Grey Jedi (tends to go towards whatever he feels like then).
Regular Jedi and Sith are just too dogmatic and stupid for my taste.
And dont get me started on their Orders…

The only code of any of their orders that makes sense is the Je’daii Code
“There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no fear; there is power.
I am the heart of the Force.
I am the revealing fire of light.
I am the mystery of darkness
In balance with chaos and harmony,
Immortal in the Force.”

Cause its a balance of things, where as the rest lean to much in one or the other direction.

3 Likes

Gray Jedi for sure. However, the dark/light lean would probably depend on the situation that I’m facing.

1 Like

That’s a good thing to remember. Luke practically has to re-make the Jedi Order now, so he can come up with his own rules.

1 Like

Gray jedi, leaning towards light.
I’m too impatient to be a full-fledged jedi, but I always try to do the right thing.

I would be a Gray Jedi (tends towards the dark).

Actually more like this.

I’d be a grey who’s alliegiance tends to be light for the most part, but the abilities I use and such come from education in both sides. I thought of a bit of a story(it doesn’t really fit in canon or Legends/EU, so if it’s kinda my own thing):
He was raised and trained as a Jedi, but after the fall of the Order realized the flawed morals of the Jedi. He turned to the dark side and was trained by Vader (I know, I know, Force Unleashed) as an assassin and commander. Vader taught him the ways of the Dark Side, including many Sith Force techniques, but eventually realized the Sith were also flawed. By 10 BBY he started his own clan of Force users that used techniques from both sides. They were a fierce fighting force with the goal of taking over the galaxy to end the corruption of both the Jedi and the Sith. They never reached the numbers to do so, but dealt several powerful blows against the empire.

Man, I need to expand on this…

Grey Jedi mid range. I have good intentions but can let anger get the better of me. I almost said Sith, but I realized I’m to nice.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been told I’m rly nice too. That and I just don’t think I’m… Sith-y?

1 Like

I kinda want to see how a nice person tempted toward the dark side would turn out…someone who wants the dark powers of the Sith but is too nice to give in to his anger.

2 Likes

I would definitely end up being kicked out of the Jedi order for over emotional tendencies. Weather or not I’d be a Sith is debatable, mostly because even in games where I chose to be an evil character, I just end up being to nice and it ruins it.

1 Like

That’s sort of what I meant, except he uses light too. Not exactly but close