What Set Is This?

Strange, I have a lot of them in many (3) colors!

Alright, necro-post time. Got a bag of parts from a goodwill for my birthday, these were in it.

Also, what are these from? I see them all the time (normally broken), and I wanted to know if they’re from a LEGO series, or something else, or what?

2 Likes

the teal pohatu mask came from one of the tarakava. (I butchered that spelling, didn’t I."

1 Like

Nope actually the spelling is spot on.

2 Likes

the black kodan ball half came in 3 sets, the red part is a knockoff, the jaller item is probably a Pog, and the kakama is from the teal Tarakava

1 Like

Which three sets?

Can’t remember the company (i know it isn’t Lego), but I believe that broken piece comes from a Power Rangers: SPD buildable figure

look up Kodan ball half on bricklink, and click the thing that says which sets it appears in.

I didn’t think Pogs existed in 2006 though…

that, or a gamepiece.

It’s actually from a Happy Meal toy:

3 Likes

I think I found what it’s from:

6 Likes

That’s a Mega Bloks piece. It’s really hard to fit into anything.

I have these four masks that are in colors that I have never seen them in before.

Edit: Before anyone jumps on me for it, I just realized that the black Ruru is from Hafu.

Edited after topic merge -legomaster

Well, the Gold Pakari would be from those old mask packs back in 2002.
I’m not sure about that Kakama though. It kinda looks like an off gold. Perhaps it’s a misprint? Or a custom-painted mask?

1 Like

In person, it looks more of a silver-like color

If that’s the case, than, like the Gold Pakari, that Silver Kakama is from the old Mask Packs.

1 Like

Ordered a small batch of parts from bricklink to repair a few old sets of mine, any guesses as to what they might be?

2 Likes

My best guess is that it’s a Star Wars thingy.

1 Like

These look like they’re from the Republic Attack Shuttle:

Pretty sure these are for a Clone Wars-era AAT:

These look like they might come from the '08 Republic Gunship (always wanted one of those):

These are for the V-19 Torrent.

So @bionibbles, how did I do? Which did I get wrong? How many did I miss? Also, it’s great to see another The Clone Wars fan on the Boards. :smiley:

I’m guessing the Republic symbol gave it away, eh?

7 Likes