What was the worst fad?

I can’t believe people actually paid real money for rocks.

Every Murica meme EVER.

2 Likes

Wow, you got every meme and fad I hate! Well, except for Tattoos, I think those are fine if you get a good one.

Stand mocs.

7 Likes

Shots fired.

2 Likes

Dab.

We had a dance unit in gym class, and we had to present a dance to the rest of the class.
One of the people did the dab as their dance (it was some other dance with the dab in it). I excused myself from the dance because “It was against my religious principles”.

1 Like

water-bottle flipping.

for the “homecoming pep rally”, there was a contest for this crap.

pay 1$ for a shot.

this “shot” consisted of you flipping these things for 15 seconds.

it was an awful waste of time and money.

4 Likes

Eh

Its obnoxious to pay for that

Who thought about having you pay to do that?

1 Like

2 words:

student.

council.

We had that at ours, too, but it was a grade level, free competition.
I personally don’t do it often, but it does require a certain level of skill, so it isn’t that bad.

1 Like

Your wish came true! :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, I can relate…

I was walking down the hall at the end of the school day with a friend of mine, when he asked me a math question. I don’t remember why, so just play along. :stuck_out_tongue: As soon as the question leaves his lips, this kid in front of us (who was even shorter than my criminally short friend, and undoubtedly younger than us) turns around and says “Deez nuts!” and runs away. It wasn’t a casual run either, he downright sprinted, like he was scared of us.

I wish I could say that happened when “Deez nuts” was relevant, as that might make it seem a bit better.

But no,

That was last month.

4 Likes

words cannot describe my happiness

4 Likes

Quickscoping. Nuff said…

Was that a fad? I find it still being used all over…

The only times I see it now are in those MLG memes lol

In my yearbook, the photographer wanted everyone in my graduation class to dab for the senior class picture, and in the top right of the page, I’m seig heil-ing with everyone just to be that guy. How I made it into the finished product is truly a mystery

6 Likes

Dabbing was OK at first but now EVERYONE is doing it and it’s getting annoying.

3 Likes

Anyone remember hump day?

######I was in middle school when it happened

4 Likes

######I see it way too much when I play MW2

http://www.youthbeat.com/hs-fs/hub/33268/file-13766118-jpg/images/silly_bandz.jpg?t=1474994605017

Those gosh darned silly bandz!

8 Likes