What were some terrible Bionicle set designs you hated?

THIS GUY. :thumbsup:

(This is actually a 2013 version of Magmus, but I can’t upload the newest version, apparently.)

3 Likes

coughToaMetru cough

3 Likes

Toa metrubuilds were amazing!

4 Likes

I wonder why then the shadow matoran were also larger.

They were already altered as they were Av Matoran before.

No excuse and total cop-out with Vican, Vultraz, and Mazeka.

5 Likes

My guess, they increased in size when they were Av-Matoran, and had yet to decreas when they were corrupted.
Now Vican, on the other foot, is a mystery.

Mazeka rebuilt himself.That could be the reason why he taller than most Matoran.

ten bets so did Vultraz, and Vican was rebuilt by Mutran

Good guys and bad guys. Horrible, all of them.

I also have to say that the Mistika Toa were total crap.

I despise most of all, however, are the HORDIKA. ALL OF THEM. The masks are good for armor but the sets are just…shudders

2 Likes

The only good thing about the Hordika, and one I wished they would’ve used again, was the right arm design (the one with the gear) I thought it was a nice compromise between function and actually being able to move the shoulder. (Of course, the 2015 sets have the best solution)

6 Likes

I’m going to have to say the Bohrok Va. They were boring and didn’t do much for play value or parts. Their articulation, I would say, is worse than the Turaga. They’re the only Bionicle sets, I really can’t say I care if they’re in my collection.

1 Like

More like an explanation for the story team having to cover up for the oblivious design team.

3 Likes

I hope everyone likes this topic, because I don’t want it to stop like I Hate Eljay, or Bionicle Wordplay

Takanuva was large due to a side affect of the shadow leech I thought.

Nah, the BS01 Wiki explicitly states that in the books before he reaches Karda Nui, he’s still normal sized.

Nah, Karda-Nui enlarged him that’s all

Say, Nyran, what DID our friend @LQ1998 say?

I misread Nyran’s post and thought he said Takanuva was he was normal size after he reached Karda Nui. I quickly realized my mistake.

I think I dislike LoSS. Other then that I guess…Big ol Hydraxon for the fact that it’s just an inika build with titan legs and normal arms?

cough Every titan set from 2006 til Takanuva? cough

1 Like