What's Your MBTI Personality Type?

I’ve posted this link once or twice on these here forums. It describes all the personality types and such with amazing detail and accuracy. Also, us INTPs get an apocolypse survival story to go along with it =D

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, wasn’t there a BZP post that matched the MBTI personalities to toa and various other Bionicle characters? I looked it over a while ago, and it seemed pretty legit to me in terms of personality comparisons.
-Oonie

1 Like

I do remember something like this. Imma go on an internet adventure to find this.

1 Like

Yeah. It was pretty well-thought out, but it seemed kind of forced to me, because it assumed that each element had to correlate to a specific element.

Yeah, I was getting that vibe as well.
-Oonie

1 Like

I found one of the many MBTI posts on BZP, here ya go.

1 Like

Huh, that’s better than the one I was thinking of. Much less artificial. I think Nuju is an INTJ, though.

1 Like

Yeah, Nuju is a bit more T than F, but oh well.

1 Like

In any list that big, there are bound to be mistakes.

1 Like

I thought the list was pretty accurate, it’s a start considering a lot of the characters didn’t have enough development to get a certain type of personality. Man, I would give away my INFP persona for an INTJ one any day. My personality is meh. XD

1 Like

Yeah, I think it is a good list overall, though again, some of it feels a bit artificial b/c of trying to assign types to characters who were barely developed (see: the Toa Hagah). Hey, don’t sell yourself short; no type is better than any other…well, that’s what they claim. Actually, INTPs and INTJs own the world. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m gonna ditto Mr. smith here. No personality is really better than another. Besides, it’s my belief that we aren’t locked down into these personality traits, we can do whatever we want, so don’t go thinking your personality is worse than say an ESTJ, because that’s just inaccurate.

Also, one day INTPs will rule the world and you won’t have to worry about personality types. You’ll all be robots! >=D

2 Likes

Exactly, they’re not called the masterminds and scientists for nothing.

1 Like

It is good to see someone who recognizes our supremacy. When our new world order comes, I will see to it that you are spared. XD

3 Likes

Does this mean what I think it means?

1 Like

Sssshhhh! :wink:

1 Like

:wink:

INTPs ASSEMBLE

2 Likes

nope,nope,nope. ENTP’S are the best. now go make me a sandwitch

Are you…calling us girls?

That’s low, man. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like