What's Your MBTI Personality Type?

I took the test again and got ISFJ, but with just barely a dominance of sensing. So I’m pretty much an INFJ still, but this is interesting food for thought. I happen to relate to both types a lot, which is odd, considering they’re the most and least common types. :-/

2 Likes

I got ISFJ now

I was quite heavily INTJ

To be exact
Introvert(97%)
iNtuitive(22%)
Thinking(91%)
Judging(47%)

2 Likes

ENTP. Sometimes, these tests are only slightly accurate with how they describe a person, but in this case they are

The ENTP personality type is the ultimate devil’s advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see.

completely

Unlike their more determined Judging (J) counterparts, ENTPs don’t do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it’s fun.

on

No one loves the process of mental sparring more than ENTPs, as it gives them a chance to exercise their effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove their points.

point

4 Likes

I’m ENFJ. Not too many on here.

2 Likes

I’m an INTJ. Bow to me mortals!!!

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

INFP/INTP

The whole thinking vs. feeling thing is almost exactly 50/50.

3 Likes

Strange, that’s usually the result I get. XD

1 Like

I had some of my family take the test. My mum is an ESFJ and my brother is an ENTJ and I’m pretty sure my father is ENFJ/P and this explains why they get so annoyed with me with so many things including me being antisocial, keeping emotions to myself, depressive and “Away with the fairy’s” aka daydreaming. Typical INFP traits. XD
My brother and my mother argue a lot too. Both think that they’re right all the time and so they bash heads and lose their temper with each other and I’m just like.

5 Likes

The introversion is strong with this one

Took the second one and got:
Introverted 95%
Intuitive 82%
Thinking 73%
Judging 75%

My personality is so rigid, you could cut a diamond with it

3 Likes

-INTJ

• Introvert 22%
  • Intuitive 9%
  • Thinking 69%
  • Judging 34%

Dang it, i need to work on being more judging.

2 Likes

I’m an ISTJ.

Yay?

2 Likes

I was an INTJ a few months ago, and I was in 2013, and am now.
Also, as I had brought this up before on BZP, is it just me, or are a lot of musicians also INTJs? (or ENTJ, in the case of my band director)

2 Likes

I’m not sure about musicians, but I know a lot of great villains are INTJs.

Source: @Ranaki_Pakewa is an INTJ.

4 Likes

I decided to take another one of these tests, and I’m still an [ISTJ][1].

Sounds Legit
[1]: Strengths & Weaknesses | ISTJ Personality (Logistician) | 16Personalities

4 Likes

ISTJ. Very interesting survey.

1 Like

Shhhh

*goes back to quietly creeping around the boards *

3 Likes

I’ve taken this a couple of times, and each time I’m ISTJ

2 Likes

Last Results:

This time around:
First: ENFJ (Extrovert[16%] iNtuitive[6%] Feeling[19%] Judging[3%])
Second: ENFP-A (Extrovert[11%] iNtuitive[23%] Feeling[23%] Prospecting[12%] Assertive[26%])
Third: Link didn’t work.

Overview:

• I went from between Intuitive and Sensing to definitely Intuitive.
  • I went from definitely Prospecting to between Judging and Prospecting.
    I am not sure what to make of this.
2 Likes