Which games would you like to see remade?

Man, there is ALOT of games I want remade. And I mean ALOT.
But probably the game I want remade the most is Megaman. (ANY OF THEM.)
Even though it won’t happen because Mighty No. 9 or whatever

I guess the game I want remade the second most is SMG 1 or 2
even though that game is from 2007/2010
It could be called Super Mario Galaxy HD or something

or Nintendo could just make Super Mario Galaxy 3

3 Likes

After the disappointment of Battlefront EA, I’d like to see the original two remastered at some point, or even just the second one. A remake of the original Half-Life would be neat as well, even though the game has aged decently.

3 Likes

Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom.

That game was actually one of the best 3d platformers I’ve ever played

4 Likes

There’s actually a graphical update for HL1 called “Black Mesa” on Steam. I don’t know if it’s complete or not, but I know that it will be eventually. You should check it out.

And @Arsenic , that would be magical.

3 Likes

Ailen vs predator extinction

1 Like

Black Mesa: Source is fan made, and isn’t a complete remake, but is very well made.

4 Likes

Speaking of remakes, how 'bout that “A Metroid 2 Remake” that Nintendo pulled down?

I don’t know about you guys, but if Nintendo doesn’t plan on making a Metroid 2 remake themselves, then I’m gonna be pretty mad at them for taking down a loving, non-profit, beautifully made Metroid 2 fan remake.

2 Likes

I would like to see a Halo 3 Anniversary, similar to what 343 did with Halo 2 Anniversary

3 Likes

The earthbound trilogy in HD

1 Like

I kind of would like to see Megaman IV-VI be remade, in a somewhat similar fashion as the Wily wars.

Knights of the Old Republic, since we want it part of the new canon 100%.

1 Like

Mech Assault

*since select individuals

2 Likes

The others never counted in the comment to begin with. Its kinda funny how you think they did.

1 Like

I assumed you were using “we” to mean all star wars fans

2 Likes

I’d love to see Tribes 2 get remade. Either that, or we just get a new Tribes game…
And that won’t happen.

Oh, EarthSiege, actually. That would be a really fun game to remake. It’s still a really fun game in my opinion, it’s just very dated. A remake of EarthSiege and EarthSiege 2 would be fantastic.

1 Like

I’d just want a HD remake with a new camera. Oh, and I hope they’d remake KOTOR II with the cut content in HD because it’s a good game if it’s finished.

2 Likes

Sonic 06 (yes I know it’s cancer and yes I know there is a fan project to remaster it for the pc)

1 Like

I want it to be canon.

1 Like

I think this might offending but I honestly think diablo lll is better than the remake of diablo ll, and i just noticed that these posts were made in 2016 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, definitely. I would love the graphics and controls updated, as well as the menus too. The copy I played had an annoying bug where characters would get stuck in corners, and then be really hard to move. Using a Battlefront II/ shooter game control system for movement would make it much easier. As well as making Kreia not look like a zombie Jedi.