Which games would you like to see remade?

Republic commandos definitely

5 Likes

Yes, please.
I want to actually be able to play it, because I donā€™t want to play a used one.

1 Like

If they remade I it would basically have to be harder and better graphics and still be amazing.

3 Likes

Definitely MNOG and mnog2

3 Likes

Star Wars Battlefront II would be great to see with updated graphics.

3 Likes

Super Metroid HD
Or
Any Japan only Fire Emblem

3 Likes

FE4FE4FE4FE4FE4

I want FE4

I still stand by my stance that I donā€™t want too many remakes/sequels. I still want FE4 though.

1 Like

Iā€™d like a remake of The Legend of the Dragoon.

But, not something like the FFVII Remake, iā€™d like it to have its old JRGP Mechanics and Isometric camera.

1 Like

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

I love this game, but I do find the controls a little awkward after comming off of Warframe and Bloodborne.

1 Like

Man, there is ALOT of games I want remade. And I mean ALOT.
But probably the game I want remade the most is Megaman. (ANY OF THEM.)
Even though it wonā€™t happen because Mighty No. 9 or whatever

I guess the game I want remade the second most is SMG 1 or 2
even though that game is from 2007/2010
It could be called Super Mario Galaxy HD or something

or Nintendo could just make Super Mario Galaxy 3

3 Likes

After the disappointment of Battlefront EA, Iā€™d like to see the original two remastered at some point, or even just the second one. A remake of the original Half-Life would be neat as well, even though the game has aged decently.

3 Likes

Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom.

That game was actually one of the best 3d platformers Iā€™ve ever played

4 Likes

Thereā€™s actually a graphical update for HL1 called ā€œBlack Mesaā€ on Steam. I donā€™t know if itā€™s complete or not, but I know that it will be eventually. You should check it out.

And @Arsenic , that would be magical.

3 Likes

Ailen vs predator extinction

1 Like

Black Mesa: Source is fan made, and isnā€™t a complete remake, but is very well made.

4 Likes

Speaking of remakes, how 'bout that ā€œA Metroid 2 Remakeā€ that Nintendo pulled down?

I donā€™t know about you guys, but if Nintendo doesnā€™t plan on making a Metroid 2 remake themselves, then Iā€™m gonna be pretty mad at them for taking down a loving, non-profit, beautifully made Metroid 2 fan remake.

2 Likes

I would like to see a Halo 3 Anniversary, similar to what 343 did with Halo 2 Anniversary

3 Likes

The earthbound trilogy in HD

1 Like

I kind of would like to see Megaman IV-VI be remade, in a somewhat similar fashion as the Wily wars.

Knights of the Old Republic, since we want it part of the new canon 100%.

1 Like