Which games would you like to see remade?

Mech Assault

*since select individuals

2 Likes

The others never counted in the comment to begin with. Its kinda funny how you think they did.

1 Like

I assumed you were using “we” to mean all star wars fans

2 Likes

I’d love to see Tribes 2 get remade. Either that, or we just get a new Tribes game…
And that won’t happen.

Oh, EarthSiege, actually. That would be a really fun game to remake. It’s still a really fun game in my opinion, it’s just very dated. A remake of EarthSiege and EarthSiege 2 would be fantastic.

1 Like

I’d just want a HD remake with a new camera. Oh, and I hope they’d remake KOTOR II with the cut content in HD because it’s a good game if it’s finished.

2 Likes

Sonic 06 (yes I know it’s cancer and yes I know there is a fan project to remaster it for the pc)

1 Like

I want it to be canon.

1 Like

I think this might offending but I honestly think diablo lll is better than the remake of diablo ll, and i just noticed that these posts were made in 2016 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, definitely. I would love the graphics and controls updated, as well as the menus too. The copy I played had an annoying bug where characters would get stuck in corners, and then be really hard to move. Using a Battlefront II/ shooter game control system for movement would make it much easier. As well as making Kreia not look like a zombie Jedi.