Which Toa Team is Your Favorite?

so they were toa

1 Like

Yep. But that’s just way too confusing nowadays, hence the fan-coined “Mata” suffix.

4 Likes

Storywise: Mata/Nuva

Set wise: 2015 :stuck_out_tongue:
(If I’m not allowed to do that, then Phantoka or Metru/Hagah)

4 Likes

people say they like the hagah when all we get is this

plus the two sets :unamused:

1 Like

At least they were good sets, compared to the Mata and Nuva which were both pieces of crap.
They were also better than the Hordika, metru, Inika and Phantoka/Mistaka (Not that those were bad, the Hagah were just better IMO)

2 Likes

I think when people say they like the Hagah, they mean the story of how they came to be, and just their characters in general are what appeals to them.

2 Likes

Man @TheMatoroMovement over here, dissing them Hagah.
/s

The Hagah, from what we got, looked pretty awesome! We also got all of their personalities when they were Rahaga! To me, they’re the Toa Team who didn’t get sets that ACTUALLY had well thought out and diverse personalities.

Lookin’ at you, Toa Cordak.

4 Likes

I mean, they all died. Give em a break. :\

2 Likes

So did the Toa Mangai!
Except for non-canon Turaga Lhikan, aka,
GOLD GOOD GUY!

1 Like

well along with the other metro you cant move the upper arms up

good job on this inika

You can, it would just fall down.
There’s a two piece fix for this though.

Oh yea, and good job on getting rid of gear functions.

2 Likes

Says the one with Ehlek as his profile picture.

4 Likes

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/125/8/3/ohhhhhh_by_fab_912-d3fo9bo.jpg
dude that was the best bionicle comeback ive heard anyway @Charyas im talking about how it can articulate all around

4 Likes

Notice i have never actually said i liked that set. I only use it because it looks good.

Back on topic.
You gotta love the Toa Mangai.
Had some of the coolest characters in Bionicle as members, not to mention looked over Metru Nui n’ such.

2 Likes

Yeah, and the fact that two of them became villains.

Nihdiki was more of a tragic villain, who was tortured with a bug-like body and having to deal with the idiotic Krekka.

Tuyet was insane, and was a pretty big threat, considering she was an evil Toa.

5 Likes

Indeed you must. They are great.

Setwise,either the Toa Metru or the Toa Mahri.
Storywise,definetely the Toa Metru.

1 Like

The Mahri, The Toa Hordika because they really looked like a team.

People are gonna bash me for this, but my favourite Toa team has to be the Hordika. Yes. Hordika. I just had the most nostalgia with the Hordika. My second favourite team would be the Toa Mata though, since they were the ones who started it all.

5 Likes