Which Toa Team is Your Favorite?

See Avatar: The Last Airbender’s series finale. /s

2 Likes

Do you knooooow, what it takes to be a hero…

1 Like

Exactly what I was waiting for

1 Like

inika

(Stop triple posting - Scarilian)
(tell me what to do ((sarcastic))- Toa_Matoro)
(If you break the rules, then I have to fix them, triple posting is not allowed - Scarilian)

Hey, Matoro. Let’s stop spamming, alright? That is against the rules. Scarilian edited your post to stop this, but I don’t want you to keep constantly breaking these rules. Besides, you are also double and triple posting, which is ALSO against the rules.

8 Likes

Matoro, enough of this. You’re being rude to another member, and that is uncalled for.

6 Likes

Everyone. Stop.

5 Likes

This topic is now opened. New replies are allowed.

Topic is re-opened, everyone behave. Thank you!

5 Likes

So uh

The Toa Metru were cool…

6 Likes

I don’t know. They had pretty terrible range of movement in their arms…

4 Likes

Oh for sure. Set wise I don’t like them very much. But as characters, they’re pretty cool. They had to go through a lot of stuff very quickly, where as the Toa Mata and Inika/Mahri had SOME form of training.

4 Likes

Their characters definitely seemed the most real to me. BTW, what kinda training did the Mahri have?

Jaller and Kongu were both members of their respective Guards, Hahli and Hewkii played Kohlii, and wasn’t Matoro a hunter at some point?

Not to mention Nuparu built the Boxors…

6 Likes

eh red star and stuff…

1 Like

So in the BIONICLE universe, getting zapped by a celestial object instantly imbues you with years of warrior training? Cool!

/s

4 Likes

it could have taken parts of memories from those who did have training and send it through the lightning

3 Likes

So the Red Star inserted dead people’s memories and experiences into the future Toa Inika’s brains? That’s not disturbing at all. /s :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

nope not disturbing at all

1 Like

how come all the forms of media for bionicle dont call the toa nuva phantoka or mistika and they never (in 2001) called them toa mata even though they were

If I recall correctly, they weren’t called the mata until 2004, to avoid confusion.