Who are the most important moccists in the Bionicle Community?

Simple question, I’d say. Who do you personally believe to be the most important and influential moccists in the Bionicle community? It was just a question I thought up recently, and I was wondering if I could get some opinions.

7 Likes

me

duh

7 Likes

Ben cossy I’d say

3 Likes

BobTheDoctor27, WCP, and Jayfa come to mind.

There are a lot of other moccists who I really like, but I don’t think they’re as famous (unfortunately)

3 Likes

The most important moccist is always… yourself.

8 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

I remember jangbricks used to have some pretty good non city Mocs

6 Likes

dunno
me

Everybody is. Nobody is. We all are. As long as you enjoy making mocs you are important.

8 Likes

ooh yah I like this

1 Like

probably some Flickr person like Patrick Biggs or Jayfa. If not that then a YouTube moccist like Shadowgear.

and ME

7 Likes

Surprised no one has mentioned Sakoda. He was almost responsible for a short term Bionicle comeback.

13 Likes

that’s definitely not one i thought of
good point

2 Likes

sokoda do be poggers

1 Like

Find any G1 revamp collab on Flickr, and you have an entire list of some of the best MOCists in the Bionicle community right now.

I’d also recommend that everybody here go look at eclipse_caller on Instagram. Not only are they an amazing MOCist, but they’re really exploring good character design in the LEGO medium. It’s incredible stuff.

8 Likes

that’s
that’s a good idea actually

2 Likes

I really love Eclipse Caller. They’re one of the few MOCists I’ve seen who doesn’t tie their MOCs’ lore to BIONICLE. It’s also good to see prominent enbies in the community.
(Speaking of that, they use they/them pronouns, not he.)

I also think Bukkey is important. His Helryx is top tier and everyone loves a new Ver.Bu when it’s released. He really codifies designs, he puts a lot of thought into them.

5 Likes

Noted and changed! :+1:

Oh yes, Bukkey has very quickly proven himself one of the best!

4 Likes

Someone out to mention Ekorak and Hawkeye – I mean, Hawkflight.

and me of course

3 Likes

In our little community here, have to say Sokoda is up there, for me at least.
In terms of inspiration, creativity and frequency, they are pretty high up the list.