Who is the ugliest Piraka?

Sadly, Avak is the ugliest. Though he always reminds me of Michael Keaton as Batman because the cheeks pop out.

Seriously, you could fit your hand in between his cheek and the cowl!

@Viper Thanks for being the first TTV cast member to like my posts.

6 Likes

All of the Piraka are beautiful! I don’t think any of them are ugly, per se…

~Daler

3 Likes

Didn’t just about every set from the Stars line look like an Agori or an Av-Matoran though?

The ugliest piraka is definitely prototype avak

3 Likes

You think so?
I personally like that design far more than the final one released in the set. It has a sort of scorpionfish feel that I really like for some reason.

3 Likes

Ugliest Piraka is Avak, but they’re all ugly anyway.

I’m almost certain that they were supposed to be.

So in a way, you saying that is a good thing? Maybe? I think?

Good thing and bad thing. Avak pulls of ugly best, but they’re all still ugly and for the most part not very nice to look at. They’re not something I’d display. Same goes for the Inika.

3 Likes

I have never like the forehead thing on Vesok

Vesok had those weird bumb on his chin that made it look like he had extreeme acne on his chin

4 Likes

Lol, exactly.

someone please paint those red.

I always thought the exact same thing!

So much so, in fact - that I had to buy a new Vesok as a kid after filing them off and getting upset that I broke it.

I almost did the same thing, but refrained from doing so

I’d have to say Vezok, he’s not even half as appealing as any of the others. Though it could also be vezon, I’m really 50/50 on the issue.

At least Vezon’s head wasn’t made of rubber.

1 Like

Whatever the case, I think we can all agree that Thok is the handsomest. #ThokForJamesBond

3 Likes

Who’s the ugliest Piraka?

Well probably Davy Jones.

–As for the ugliest Skakdi, Avak.

I…Am so sorry! XDDD

16 Likes

That’s amazing. Barely looks photoshopped and the spines blend in so nicely with the dark suit :smile:

1 Like

Well, they are looking for a new Bond to replace Craig. Thok is basically the Bond personality of Bionicle.

Why should anyone be sorry for that, and it works pretty well as a computer background.

About the photoshopping, it is “The Unusual Suspect’s Spectre trailer (Pierce Brosnan Style)” level. :thumbsup: