Who should have a canon contest?

I would love to see unmutated barraki, this is just so interesting to me

3 Likes

Unorthodox idea: contest for the desert/jungle forms of the Toa nuva.

5 Likes

I’d definitely want to see Tridax, Kojol, and the Makuta of Stelt. Though, Johmak and Kabrua would be nice to see as well.

Of course, we have to hold contests for Botar’s Replacement and the Winged Female OOMN Member :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, Matau always considered himself to be handsome, so it would stand to reason that, if Jerbraz was considered to be handsome, he would look like Matau :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Out of any of the unseen characters, I think Toa Dume and the unmutated forms of well-known characters are the most likely, and most needed.

I’ll be honest, I don’t even know half of these characters people are bringing up. They’re so obscure that I don’t think many of them really need an appearance.

However, Dume is a major character, and the unmuated forms of the Baraki and the Karda-Nui Makuta were also frequently mentioned. If there is a need for more contests after the initial list, these make the most sense to me.

2 Likes

If Marendar gets an appearance, then all the previously mentioned characters should get it as well.

1 Like

Except Marendar was being set up as the next major villain. He might not have gotten as much development as was planned, but he is a major player regardless.

I’m not saying all those other characters shouldn’t get appearances. I just think they’re probably at the bottom of the priority list due to their relative obscurity.

2 Likes

So I may be a bit dyscelxic when I read Jerbraz’s description.

I thought he was some hands!

4 Likes

Yeah he was being set up as a major villain. But that didn’t go anywhere :stuck_out_tongue: So ultimately, the only thing Marendar did in the story was getting out of his crypt. All the aforementioned characters’ roles, while still pretty minor, were bigger than his, so I think they deserve a spot on the list. In fact, I don’t understand how TTV could have chosen Marendar over, say, Johmak, Kojol or Tridax.

And, c’mon, just because you don’t know these characters doesn’t make them that obscure. Most of them appeared in the story serials only, but so did Marendar, so I’d say their “obscurity” is on a similar level.

Now if people were talking about having contests for Lein, Shu or Boreas, that’s a whole different story… These are some real obscure characters.

5 Likes

I am really looking forward to having an official Orde, he is such an interesting character.

I have always imagined him having a blue, ornamental pakari. He could be somewhat of a prophet like character because he is so old, and knows so much. Maybe he has a golden cloak or something.

3 Likes

THE INVISIBLE ORDER OF MATA NUI AGENT!

3 Likes

…jerbraz

2 Likes

Only issue with that is we would effectively be determining the canon look of their entire species as well. But not a deterent IMO. Unmutated Barraki be my top choice, frankly more than some of the ones on the main list (Does anyone really care about the rando Toa from the unfinished serial?)

-Sol

3 Likes

I agree, Mavrah has a pretty sufficient description, and you could actually make him irl w/o modded parts.

1 Like

I’d like to see the Builder of the Toa canisters made

Dang, I was going to make that joke, but alas, you beat me.

3 Likes

I do, Chiara’s a QT and Zaria’s got a pretty interesting backstory. I’d much rather see their depictions than unmutated Barraki’s. Other than Ehlek’s, Barraki’s spieces never did anything in the story.

1 Like

Kojol
Tridax
Johmak
Toa Naho
Toa Dume (with great Kiril of course :+1: )
All 6 unmutated Barraki

TTV mentioned some Matoran might make the list, so I was thinking either Kodan or Ihu.

3 Likes

I had an idea about the great Kiril: I though it would be cool if it combined the aesthetic of the noble Kiril and the UD helmet, just as a sort of nod to the ‘Ultimate Dume’ moniker.

1 Like

What if there were canon contests based off of alternate universes?
I’d be cool to see canon contests for:
Turaga Takanuva
Toa Tanma
Toa Delifak
Toa Balta
Toa Dalu
Toa Kapura
Toa Velika

4 Likes

me so cordax can become canon

2 Likes

I’d personally like to see non-shapeshifted versions of the makuta masks, as well as non-organic versions of the Inika masks, (assuming the non-organic looks any different)

4 Likes