Who would you spare?

let’s say you can spare one bionicle character who died in story from death.
who would you spare and why?

2 Likes

i want to unspare everyone else. therefore i will spare terridax

11 Likes

Matoro, who else. Seriously he can’t even come back with the RedStar Poor guy didn’t deserve that fate.

6 Likes

Are we preventing their death, or bringing them back after death?

3 Likes

I’m bringing back the vahki

5 Likes

That’s easy - Tren Krom. Just so that what Artakha told him would come true.

7 Likes

Oww good call, that would make for a nice story going foreward.

1 Like

Nidhiki. He did not deserve everything what happened to him. He shold have become a reformed villan instead of a pile of metal and meat for Terry to absorb

5 Likes

I think Ancient would be a good pick, because well, he just died to die there was really no reason for him to die at that point. (Tso didn’t know of Ancients connections to the OoMN)

5 Likes

Carapar, so that the Barraki can be reunited.

Or Tuyet, because she didn’t deserve imprisonment and death for something a Tuyet from another universe did.

Or perhaps Click, because reasons.

5 Likes

did click even die?

“Click” is a name held by at least four beetles(well, technically 3, one died before kiina first used the name Click); each time one dies, another takes its place. They all look alike, so Mata Nui can’t tell the difference.

2 Likes

what? is this like actually from something or just the wonders of your own mind?

1 Like

wait a minute
Prime universe Tuyet is still alive, so I’d assume you’re talking about an alternate universe one?
oh
and also I’d spare the other Toa Mangai that were killed by Eliminator

2 Likes

Spare Hydraxon so we can have two

5 Likes

no we spare hydraxon so we can spare dekar

5 Likes

Botar, solely because his death meant nothing other than establishing Icarax as powerful (only for him to be memed on immediately)

7 Likes

Any and all poor AV Matoran that got turned into Bohrok. Like seriously that is one of the most messed up things in the entire story.

5 Likes

counterpoint: solek was an av matoran
countercounterpoint: tanma (my baby) was also an av matoan

3 Likes

I totally forgot about Solek, that’s how little I care about that character lol

1 Like