Why all the hate on Lewa's new color scheme?

Well at first I hated the bright light orange (not the type that would had made WW3), then later on I started to like it.

But I change the color around to dark green and I think that would look better, plus people in north america can get the dark green 4 long armor that was only in the 2014 Chi Cragger.

1 Like

well maybe people are hating because they still think lewa is till toa of air even though hes jungle and the yellow fits him perfectly.

1 Like

I think people are hating because it’s just overall a bland color scheme. At least, that’s why i am.

1 Like

I dont think that the keetorange is terrible. ITS GREAT! Plus some people are use to the original lime green and green like Lewa mata.

2 Likes

Personally, I think it’s fine. It’s a bit like the purple on Onua; it doesn’t have that much to do with the element, but it’s a nice highlight color.

Purple represents crystals (Amethyst) found within the Earth, and the Keetorange represents either sunlight (is a fundamental need for plants), leaves, or bright pedals of a flower.

3 Likes

or fruits

like mango

2 Likes

One does not simply stop the hashtags.

I think his color scheme is nice. :smile:

Do people dislike the green/keetorange colour scheme on only Lewa, or also on his respective protector?

To be honest, I love the color scheme. It’s looks great on them. It’s also something different from the lime they usually use on green colored sets.