Why Do People Like Hydraxon So Much?/Hydraxon Pseudo Fan Club

Why do people like hydraxon so much?
explain yourselves
(not saying i dont like him)

1 Like

he was a cool guy, the guy who trained the Mata, the jaller of the pitt, the owner of a hound, and a pretty good warden

not that I really liked him either

5 Likes

I don’t have the set, but I like his character just because he’s a general ■■■■■■. Same reason I like Brutaka.

If I had their sets my mind may change. Probably not, though.

6 Likes

@JMP @Vuhii
people on here talk about him a lot, so I just thought there was something special I didn’t know about him

^^^this

2 Likes

He was a cool set. I like his claw the the fact he is covered in blades. Also:

That mask belongs to me

5 Likes

THAT QUOTE. YES. I SAID IT IN HIS VOICE. Thankyou

2 Likes

if he was brought back in G2 he would be THE MASTER OF PRISON GUARDING!

4 Likes

No, he would be THE MASTER OF DIEING! right after matoro

6 Likes

Hydraxon is just cool, like many others have said. He trained the Toa Mata, guarded and acted as jailer of the Pit, was a member of the Order of Mata Nui, and was armed to the teeth. He’s both the good cop and the bad cop of the Matoran Universe.

10 Likes

He was the first official set to have fingers aside from axonn.
Plus the general look he has with blades sticking out from his back, forearms, and shoulders make him look like the Shredder of the MU.

1 Like

Because look at him
blades all over

People like him because he is edgy!

3 Likes

Well, I had the Hydraxon set and it was really cool, as well as having a lot of pieces

Because he has HANDS. Better ones than Axxon. Also:
That streamlined build
His multiple blade functions
His mask, (while technically not a kanohi) is the tightest mask I’ve yet seen.

4 Likes

'Cause he’s awesome! And he has a Cordak Blaster!

Hydraxon just felt ahead of his time IMO. Fingers, the blades sticking out from the back, he was one of those cooler characters that don’t get a set of them too often. What’s more- that mask is heck’a cool.

6 Likes

That makes two Jaller’s…

That reminds me, When I was 5 and bot Jaller inika I thought he was the owner of a prison or something :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Maybe because of his box art?

You can see a fence.

4 Likes

They like him cuz reasons.

“Welcome to the pit, Runner. My name is Hydraxon. You have the right to remain jailed.”
what a ■■■■■■

2 Likes