Why Do People Like Hydraxon So Much?/Hydraxon Pseudo Fan Club

I think he meant that “Jaller” is very similar to “Jailer”

1 Like

Let’s see: He has no powers but is highly skilled in combat, has a large variety of weapons, is a member of a protective order, fights criminals (sometimes with a dog), and wears black.

In short, Hydraxon is BIONICLE Batman.

9 Likes

Last time I checked he was silver…

Most of him is black though.

1 Like

Because he’s black and silver (I’m actually serious here, I love those colours on him).

I always loved characters who were decked out - no matter how unrealistically - with a ton of different weapons. Hydraxon pretty much epitomizes that idea.

7 Likes

As stated above, because he’s Batman. Except underwater.

He has a gun. He has knives. He has boomerangs. He has exploding boomerangs. How do these work underwater? I have no idea. git rekt Pohatu

The mask is epic. Never got him, but I got Von Nebula, who has Hydraxon’s mask in black, so I know it’s cool.

5 Likes

From a set perspective, he had hands and a fairly balanced overall design. The hands are my reason for liking him.

1 Like

He makes silver look cool. I wanted this set so badly as a kid.

2 Likes

because wrist knives are really cool.

2 Likes

If Hydraxon came back from the Red Star, he’d meet himself.

7 Likes

He looks awesome, talks awesome, and has an awesome history. He’s like a mix between Batman and The Predator, but also a giant robot. And he has some of the best hands in bionicle.

3 Likes

His hand was the reason why the moc’ing community gain influence of poseable fingers.
It’s overrated and still used today with different pieces, it took me time to stop hatting on it.

1 Like

It’s because he had fingers. And a buttload of cool parts.

I mean, y’know.

He’s okay.

1 Like

How is it overrated? It’s a good design that can be integrated into tons of MOCs.

Edited title -legomaster

1 Like

The main grip I have with the design is how flimsy it is. I have a moc that have it and it keep turning so I have to modified it.

1 Like

I agree that the thumb can be annoying depending on the friction in the piece you’re using. How did you “modify” it?

http://i.imgur.com/vkcgYf3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/M7DXtEK.jpg
bulky and no flopping

5 Likes

But not as much articulation either… :confused:

2 Likes

Because he’s one of the most awesome Titans ever to grace store shelves!

Edited post-merging to better tie the two Hydraxon topics together. -legomaster

If you’re still unconvinced of Hydraxon’s (technically Dekar-Hydraxon’s) awesomeness, watch this clip:

2 Likes