Why Do People Like Hydraxon So Much?/Hydraxon Pseudo Fan Club

I think Hydraxon is a pretty cool guy: Eh trained the Toa and doesn’t afraid of anything

1 Like

Wait, the original Hydraxon trained Toa?

1 Like

not Toa. THE Toa. I’m pretty sure it’s canon that he trained the Toa Mata.

Yep. just checked BS01. he did

4 Likes

Really? Neat!

Also, does anyone know what differentiates Hydraxon from Dekar-Hydraxon?

I think the status of living. From what I understand, Dekar-Hydraxon is identical in every way. Although Dekar-Hydraxon does have a few memories from his time as a Matoran

But the original one died for good, so hes kinda like a clone of him.

Isn’t the original Hydraxon stuck in the Red Star? I can’t remember if he went there, or if he just died. If so, then we have two Hydraxons and that could have some interesting potential.

According to BS01, the original Hydraxon is still on the red star. Dekar-Hydraxon is currently roaming around Sphearus Magna.

1 Like

it would. Although that Hydraxon is probably a zombie as I doubt he could run fast with the injury he sustained prior to his death.

Even so, just having the two meet would be kind of cool.

1 Like

I’d like to have a scene where Dekar-Hydraxon meets zombie Hydraxon and finally acknowledges that he is a copy,(maybe he cries a little) before slowly bringing out his Cordax blaster, pointing it at the deceased version of himself and pulls the trigger.

1 Like

Honestly, I wasn’t too happy with the sight of Dekar-Hydraxon. It painted the Ignika as kind of a colossal tool. He basically turned this innocent Matoran into his slave, basically robbing him of his friends, memories, etc.

Hydraxon is cool, but how he came about I was less than pleased with.

2 Likes

I don’t think the mask, at that point, cared. Dekar’s life was irrelevant to it.

Yeah, which makes him kind of a duck. A life is a life.

True, but it allowed for character growth when the mask became a Toa later on.

Never really thought about it that way. Dekar was dying after all…

he is one of the best characters of 07 (dont worry matoro is still the best) I mean he was even cool in the books, does anyone remember this
" It’s a great weapon — sharp, perfectly balanced, accurate. But it takes more than talent and practice to use it correctly… it takes the brains to throw it at the right target. You Toa have plenty of power, but I’m not seeing much in the way of common sense. Without it, all that power isn’t worth a pile of Protodites."

3 Likes

I haven’t read any of the later books. I read some from 01-03 and wasn’t very impressed. Do they get any better?

They’re basically the driving force of the story.

And they’re all written by Greg, rather than Hapka,

1 Like

I really should try to track them down :slight_smile: