Why Do People Like Hydraxon So Much?/Hydraxon Pseudo Fan Club

No need, master of Legos from the year 1378,

The books are all here, photographed and readable (not to mention downnloadable)

3 Likes

I can’t favorite that post enough

read time trap, you will be impressed, trust me

I cannot even explain how awesome I think Hydraxon is. He is the best non-Toa or Makuta character.

2 Likes

I would agree with that, but Axonn…

Also, I would like to join this club!

1 Like

Yeah, Axonn was pretty cool. He and Hydraxon had one major thing in common: ARTICULATED HANDS!

1 Like

Hydraxon was my first titan in 2007. I had a lot of fun with him. Though, I did enjoy Maxilios the most.

2 Likes

mata nui i want a hydraxon

1 Like

I just got him and he is awesome although an inika build

I have tried to find him but he is impossible to find

He was the best guy…

and his set is like the best Titan set from G1.

Why isn’t this topic closed…

Aren’t fan clubs against the rules?

@Mesonak ?

it was made beforehand, I believe so it’s allowed, or something

1 Like

Yeah…

They aren’t allowed, but this one was made before the rule was established, so I guess it’s ok. Though, let’s see what @legomaster1378 has to say about it. Tis his topic after all :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

… i am lost for words :expressionless:

@Helryx08, I believe we established that trend-starting topics and topics created before new amendments are ok. That being said, I’ve decided to conglomerate the Fan Club and “Why Do People Like Hydraxon So Much?” topics into one.

Edited topic title -legomaster

1 Like

I moved 37 posts to an existing topic: Why Do People Like Hydraxon So Much?

1 Like

Yeah, pretty sure i commented on this one before - however the set itself had a lot of things that have influenced MOCs since, most noticeably the hands.

Its just a very sleek looking set to be completely honest

2 Likes

What I really like is how it shows the inika build can be altered and made into a titan as well as his hands are freaking awesome

2 Likes

And yet people say the inika build was too simplistic and can’t be heavily edited

1 Like