Will Takanuva return?

#FunmetalTakanuva2016FTW

But in all seriousness, I wouldn’t actually want Takanuva back. G2 should make its own legendary characters.

2 Likes

Agreed, but I still want an avohkii! But definitely new legendary characters.

They might have come up with a design based on it.

Yes of course he will. But in this universe he will be called - Beansack Toa of Beans!

4 Likes

###FunmetalTakanuva2016.

In all seriousness, I mislike the idea of Takanuva coming back this early in canon. He needs to be saved for a few years to be a proper Deus Ex Machina like intended.

1 Like

Um…

[Pulls up dictionary]

Okay that is indeed a word.

3 Likes

@LurkingClaws @Adazai I’m going to do this to every word from now on and assume that it’s real. This blew my mind.

1 Like

If Takanuva does come back, it should be by the Toa or Ekimu using the mask of time like what they did to call the Toa. I want this mostly because I want the OLD Takanuva and not a new villager turned Toa of light. Please no Bingzakanuva… please.

2 Likes

I’m glad this meme is back.

I doubt they’d do that, mainly because I still don’t believe that G1 and G2 are connected.

Because you know, reboot.

2 Likes

Well if they can bring back the Toa, mask of time, Makuta, etc. Then they can bring back the character, I’m not saying with all the same memories, but he could lose his memory just like the Toa. I just would like Takanuva more then a brand new Toa of light.

3 Likes

Yet you don’t catch the misspelling of back?

Okay.

Oh, I caught it. I just didn’t feel like pointing it out.

I would love if the Mask of Ultimate Power was an Avohkii-ish shaped mask. Lets look at this, what does a ray of light have, all the colors of the visible spectrum. And what does the Mask of Ultimate Power have, all the known mask elements. It would also fit with the notion that all Great masks are golden.

3 Likes

Will Taka return in 2017 now?

1 Like