Will the kids enjoy bionicle 2015?

well… WILL THEY?

5 Likes

I guess.

1 Like

I see no reason as to why they wouldn’t. It’s all gonna come Down to individual personal taste.

7 Likes

idk why I asked this… I’m just sort of concerned they wont because of how unsuccessful hero factory was

I think they will. My little brother seem especially interested in it. To bad I’m going to be hoarding all the sets… I’ll let them play with them of course though… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

lol that’s how I am with my little sis

1 Like

Of course kids will like the new Bionicle. They liked Hero Factory didn’t they?
But no really, once they(kids who’re 9 and younger) start seeing these new animated shorts and see the Toa’s cool powers and weapons: They’ll buy the sets like hot cakes. Happened with all of us didn’t it?

15 Likes

I liked them because they were robot-like. Then, I delved into le story.

My younger sister plans on getting Lewa and Gali.

Hero Factory WAS successful.

It’s misinterpreted as a failure because of the BIONICLE fans.

2 Likes

People say ‘Kids aren’t going to love the Transformers One Step figures, they’re too childish even for them.’ Meanwhile I see kids have a hell of a time with them. So for Bionicle, no doubt kids will love them.

3 Likes

I know a lot of you guys dislike/don’t care for the theme I’m about to mention, but I just wanna say…

Ninjago had this, which spawned the TV Special and then the Show.

Elemental Tornadoes and Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu, anybody? 8D

6 Likes

Get out.

4 Likes

Look man, all I’m saying is that if Ninjago was popular enough to defy being cancelled like it was supposed to be, than Bionicle will likely have just as much, if not even more popularity!

4 Likes

All the popularity!
Lego seems to know what it’s doing with its marketing, unlike nintendo. I’m not worried.

2 Likes

WOAH, woah, woah, woah

3 Likes

Although if that means that Ninjago gets cancelled as LEGO’s main storyline…

I might have to destroy LEGO.

Uh, at least that’s unlikely because BIONICLE is CCBS and Ninjago is System, but still. In that four or five year gap Ninjago has realllly grown on me.

3 Likes

“Unsuccessful” to an entirely different demographic than that which you are asking will enjoy the upcoming line

I never hear kiddies talk about how bad Hero Factory is

1 Like

Do you hear them talk about it at all?

4 Likes

I’m sorry for portraying this as a fact and not an opinion which the failure of HF is (an opinion). it may not have been in your retail stores, but in mine, the entire lego aisle was almost always completely empty EXCEPT for the hero factory shelf… but thanks for addressing this! I appreciate all feedback as always. unless you start hating on my profile pic…

3 Likes