Will the kids enjoy bionicle 2015?

I was just at my local Toys or Us and I saw a group of little kids and some adults looking at the sets and the mom started saying how their dad used to have Bionicle and the older of the three kids picked up the set and asked if he could have it he had picked up Tahu and the mother said yes he could have it. From that experience I can say kids will enjoy it a lot. Another thing as we fans of Bionicle should do is try to get more kids into Bionicle as the best way to keep it alive is show kids how it is neat or cool.
But from what I saw I think yes kids will like it a lot if we old fans give a little helping hand to the younger kids and younger lego fans.

5 Likes

I can see this happening a lot, like with transformers.

4 Likes

I am happy that I found this topic because I can confirm that kids will enjoy Bionicle 2015 the reason I’m saying yes is because I have a sister and my sister is really interested with the new 2015 story and when I told her of Gen 1 she got more interested and remember that I’m talking of a little girl so yeah kids will enot it as we did.

3 Likes

that comic is the funniest bionicle related thing I’ve ever seen

@Lovice yeah, I went to my local lego store and picked up all 6 of the toa, brought them to the counter, and when the cashier saw me with them, he literally started jumping up and down saying “ISNT TAHU SO COOL NOW? I MEAN HE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT STUPID FURNO GUY! any way that’ll be 106$ please” man, bionicle is so awesome…

Edited for Double Post -Nyran

6 Likes

I’m sure they will.

I think many kids introduced to the line will love it.

I went to Target the other day to pick up some of the Protectors which had unfortunately been scattered around the building toy area. I was looking for them for about an hour, and I 5 8-10 year olds came in looking for Toa. Basically what’s happening is the Hero Factory audience is looking into Bionicle. So yes, I do think that little kids are going to be getting these sets and enjoying them.

4 Likes

Yes…

Of course they will, every kid in the world is going to buy it and bionicle will continue for another nine years, easily.

6 Likes