Will the kids enjoy bionicle 2015?

While this may be true of some fandoms, such as any comic based fandom, it is not so for BIONICLE. There are some pretty obscure and useless stuff for only the really, really hardcore fans like how I’m going to make a scientifically accurate textbook explaining EVERYTHING in the G1 universe. (I’ll get started on this over Thanksgving break) But, the majority of the lore is pretty simple. Sure, there are occasional continuity errors, but at least it’s not like a comic where there is SO many different things to memorize and know, and you don’t know if it’s canon or what. It’s sometimes as useless as reading about the Star Wars EU nowadays (Jk, I love the EU, it’s just no longer canon…(don’t hate))

Really, unless you’re the hardest of the core, BIONICLE takes days to learn. Two and a half weeks absolute tops.

2 Likes

I think it’s like how there are certain people who will see the size of a big book and then refuse to read it because they think it would take too long. But if they’d just actually take time to sit down and read the book it wouldn’t take neat as long as they thought it would.

2 Likes

1: will you be posting it here?
2: can I help? I know a lot about science, and more about BIONICLE.
(I understand if you want to do it on your own; just offering)

1 Like
  1. Yeah, I’ll post it here, probably by chapter.

2. I’m not sure who (or even if) I want working on it with me yet, but I’ll keep you in the loop ‘n’ stuff until then.

1 Like

My personal trainer said she was planning to donate some toys to a charity, and I showed her some of the images of the product packages. Though she’s not into BIONICLE by any means, she was still impressed by the box art. She said she would even consider donating them to the charity. Granted the new BIONICLE sets won’t come out in time for Christmas, but one can appreciate one’s approval.

3 Likes

if they made one huge book (not a website cuz I can’t take that wherever I go) I would definitely read that front to back… however in reality, there is no such thing… in reality, there is like 80 different comic books

1 Like

Well for a lot of us, I think that was part of the appeal of Bionicle was all the different sources of media for us to consume. It was never really a single track story, but a universe with things happening all around.

1 Like

Meh, for me it was the mystery and cool set design that really drew me in, as I was in the market for anew world to explore.

1 Like

I moved 20 posts to an existing topic: BIONICLE Biology

1 Like

This did exist at one point in the eeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrrllllllyyyy days of the podcast. “Quiz the whiz” was the segment I believe, but TTV wasn’t popular back then so it didn’t get a lot of attention.

1 Like

https://community.lego.com/t5/BIONICLE/Bionicle-Hero-Factory-Replacement/m-p/11722246#U11722246

I just realized this sort of person exists

“Look, I’m glad for all of you Bionicle fans that it’s back. But I saw
a very alarming Youtube video that Bionicle might replace Hero Factory.
In my opinion, that would be terrible because compared to Hero Factory,
Bionicle is garbage.So LEGO staff, please read this letter and if you have plans on Bionicle replacing Hero Factory, STOP THEM. No Regrets, Zane5477”

“compared to Hero Factory,
Bionicle is garbage.”

“Bionicle is garbage”

6 Likes

He really doesn’t have a clue, does he? And I’m not talking about what he thinks of Bionicle…

4 Likes

Yeesh, I can see that some people may not particularly care for BIONICLe, but I’m surprised they’d call it garbage. That is one opinion I’ve never seen.

1 Like

I know that a lot of System MOCers look down on BIONICLE and constraction in general, but I didn’t think anyone call BIONICLE garbage… in comparison to Hero Factory…

4 Likes

Yeah, I felt sorry for Zane5477 right after I finished reading the post. Not for his opinions, but for the fact that he’s was ripped to shreds in every reply.

1 Like

I guess they will unless, of course the cartoons won’t be enjoyable.

1 Like

Of course the kids will enjoy it! Unfortunatly, I can’t say the same for myself. :confused:

4 Likes

I’ll say that if they can get over the fact that bionicle ‘‘killed’’ Hero Factory, then yes.
If they are mad at bionicle for ‘‘killing’’ HF then…no

im a child AND I LUV IT!!!

1 Like

16 Likes