Willess12's Community MOC's

I made @Stoax today.

Pics tomorrow. Along with, hopefully, pics of any MOCs I make tomorrow (a whole day free)

3 Likes

Sigh… the best-laid plans of mice and men…

I’ll be gone for a week. I’ll still be boarding, but I’ll have no access to parts to make MOCs. That said, I do have some MOC’s made already.

Here’s @Stoax

Nyran shot showing the custom gearbox:

Next up: @RaptorTalon

Here’s a close-up of his gun:

And his edgy eye-patch:

Next up: @Bigthwomp

I did my best to mimic your avatar, but if you want a bigger one, I’ll gladly revamp it.

And, one thing I made because I felt like it (I do what I want, Kopaka) @Mesonak.

That’s all for now. Be back Wednesday (or Thursday). And, since my class is over, I’ll be able to make the rest of y’all.

7 Likes

Nice interpretation of Stoax, but why does he have a Midak Skyblaster?

Well, your self-MOC has a blaster, right?

Looks back at my self MOCs topic
Oh yeah, guess it just slipped from my mind

10/10 for mine. It’s awesome. I might make one myself if I get around to ordering what’s necessary. Thank you!

2 Likes

Could you do a MOC of me, I’m still struggling with one myself ><

Funny you should ask: I was considering doing one anyway. Gladly!

1 Like

Here’s a link to the newest version of the moc so you have a better reference.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/onipa-2-0/12060

Sorry the link doesn’t work. just look up onipa 2.0 on this website.

2 Likes

Yeah, same applies here. I took a break to rotate. Then school happened and I don’t have the time I’d like to have.
Slime is a smart person.

4 Likes

*smrat

4 Likes

*smrt

3 Likes

Hey do you think you could do me

Hello willess! Could you please do me? The only person that has done a representation of me is me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yah, about time I resume this. I’ve been itchin to MOC lately.

Awesome!

Welp.

1 Like

This seems to have RIPped. ;(

Oh well.

Fact: when I started this project, I wasn’t that great at MOCing. I’ve improved since then. I’ve also discovered that I don’t do well with taking a concept and trying to build something for it; I work best with free building. That said, though, I will finis up the list of unfinished MOC’s here, as well as finishing up my other unfinished projects.

~W12~

2 Likes

If you’re open to some general critique:

Your MOCs seem to suffer from one common flaw. Bizarrely long or gappy torsos. My advice would be, stop worrying about complexity, and focus on aesthetics and practicality.

That said, I’m still immensely impressed by just how many MOCs you’ve made over the course of this topic.