Willess12's Community MOC's

Thats false:
Berix x Kiina = death of mankind

3 Likes

Wow! I’m completely honored to be made as a moc. it looks great! :smiley:

Hey, if you want to make me all you need to do is make a tiny turtle rahi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I feel bad about not updating this, but my mom recently decided now was the time to renovate my room and add shelves for my MOCs and stuff… So, right now, I really cannot access most of my LEGO and BIONICLE tubs, and my room is an utter mess. I have a Tak210 MOC, but it needs some reworking.

So, @tak210, do you want to see what I have right now, or do you want to wait until I have a much better version, which might be a while?

Also, apologies to those still awaiting MOCs, I want to build them, but I can’t.

1 Like

It’s cool. I’m patient.

Which ever way you want to do it dude I’m cool with.

Thank you! :smile:

2 Likes

I am all about waiting. I make stop motion.

I is here, with @tak210

Yes, he has a mechanichal arm.

Obligatory Byran shot, as slime would say…

I am Tak210. I am here to make videos. It is my destiny to claim my Golden Mask of and Become the Master of Gamemaking!

5 Likes

This is beautiful

Hi!

May I request a MOC?

1 Like

When will the rest be uploaded?

Uh… when I build them.

I mean, I don’t mean to sound condescending, but I can’t really upload what I don’t have built.

I literally just finished yours, BTW.

1 Like

I was just wondering if you had an ETA.
Also, cool! Do I look good?

First off: an update to @squeaverking
I finally found my brown Miru Nuva. Then I couldn’t find the MOC. Then I found the MOC, and couldn’t find the Miru. Then I found the Miru, but I couldn’t remember where I left the MOC, and then… you get the idea.

Next up: @Das101fulYT. I based this on his avatar.

And finally…

I’ll let you decide:

Hey, that’s not right!

(not sure why this pic is so blurry)

3 Likes

I really like me! The wings are cool, and an energy bow is probably the second weaon I’d take into a battle the first is a laser chaingun. MOW DOWN THEM FOOLS
GJ, mang. GJ.

3 Likes

Cool MOC dude. With the brown Miru, it looks way better.

1 Like

*Sudenly realizes I haven’t asked for a moc here yet.

well um @Willess12 could you make one based of Jaegernaut Primus Xevins The Coder For Hire (A.K.A My avatar).

@Rac and @Xevins have been added to the list.

Well…

My mental list, anyway. The written one is on my computer that I am not on ATM.

2 Likes

I look aweosme thank you so much

1 Like