Willess12's Community MOC's

If you still want to do any more people’s self-mocs (which you probably don’t because you have too many requests) then you could do this.
Sorry that the pictures I have aren’t ones of his latest version. Also, his main weapon is the green/black sword, it’s the one that defines this moc the most.

1 Like

Nah, I don’t.

Added you to my list.

(I actually would have made some today, but today was the birthday of someone I know, so that didn’t happen)

1 Like

Oh, ok, cool.

I made @Stoax today.

Pics tomorrow. Along with, hopefully, pics of any MOCs I make tomorrow (a whole day free)

3 Likes

Sigh… the best-laid plans of mice and men…

I’ll be gone for a week. I’ll still be boarding, but I’ll have no access to parts to make MOCs. That said, I do have some MOC’s made already.

Here’s @Stoax

Nyran shot showing the custom gearbox:

Next up: @RaptorTalon

Here’s a close-up of his gun:

And his edgy eye-patch:

Next up: @Bigthwomp

I did my best to mimic your avatar, but if you want a bigger one, I’ll gladly revamp it.

And, one thing I made because I felt like it (I do what I want, Kopaka) @Mesonak.

That’s all for now. Be back Wednesday (or Thursday). And, since my class is over, I’ll be able to make the rest of y’all.

7 Likes

Nice interpretation of Stoax, but why does he have a Midak Skyblaster?

Well, your self-MOC has a blaster, right?

Looks back at my self MOCs topic
Oh yeah, guess it just slipped from my mind

10/10 for mine. It’s awesome. I might make one myself if I get around to ordering what’s necessary. Thank you!

2 Likes

Could you do a MOC of me, I’m still struggling with one myself ><

Funny you should ask: I was considering doing one anyway. Gladly!

1 Like

Here’s a link to the newest version of the moc so you have a better reference.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/onipa-2-0/12060

Sorry the link doesn’t work. just look up onipa 2.0 on this website.

2 Likes

Yeah, same applies here. I took a break to rotate. Then school happened and I don’t have the time I’d like to have.
Slime is a smart person.

4 Likes

*smrat

4 Likes

*smrt

3 Likes

Hey do you think you could do me

Hello willess! Could you please do me? The only person that has done a representation of me is me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yah, about time I resume this. I’ve been itchin to MOC lately.

Awesome!

Welp.

1 Like