The Hotshot
The Whirlwind
The Livewire

The Tech-Head
The Steamroller
The Lionheart

Additional pics showcasing the transforming weapon function:

61 Likes

It’s nice to see a new, well done HF MOC!

3 Likes

That weapon really is the icing on the cake.

4 Likes

Does this invalidate your username?

MOC seems a bit too complex than I think it ought to be, with the stars pieces as the main offenders to the CCBS styling. I do like the use of Skrall armor on the hips.

5 Likes

was about to say the same thing.

2 Likes

Well, my profile pic has been doing that since I first logged on, so I guess there’s no way to invalidate it even more

3 Likes

That weapon is spectacular. It’s his Dual Fire Shooter, Plasma Bow and wings from 3.0 at the same time! :smiley:
Overall, Moc is very cool, though legs might be too massive. Nice addition of grey and silver too.

2 Likes

I actually like the legs, but the feet seem too small.

1 Like

This just oozes character; it’s unlike any Furno design I have seen. I just love the colors and armoring here. The keetorange is daring but so striking. The big flame shoulder pads are especially effective. And there’s a great consistency with the angular silver bits used throughout. Helps tie everything together.

Also, that transforming bow. It’s a stroke of genius.

3 Likes

Really like how seamlessly you integrated the Skrall/Vorox armor into his upper thighs!

2 Likes

Very cool. The way his weapon is his original tool and a bow is really awesome. His proportions are pretty good too, and he looks plenty robotic with the silver spread out…

His thighs stand out a bit. The only other pieces of that color are on his arms (which are partially covered) and the flames, which are melded. I think more keetorange should be incorporated, or more red added to the thighs.

Oh, and I love the shins. They’re torso pieces, right? Very clever.

2 Likes

I think this is my favorite one so far

2 Likes

This is what we should have got from hero factory.

1 Like