Windfall's MOC topic

Or something.

1 Like

Well if anybody still cares, here are these, because apparently nobody on this website knows how to revisit moc topics.

Kynsis, Toa of Shadow

Luoya, Toa of Plantlife

Orokul, Toa of Iron

Oto, Toa of Sonics

Rezan, Toa of Plasma

9 Likes

Only thing I’m iffy on is Kynsis’ Nuva breast…
Other than that they’re great! I especially like Orokul.

2 Likes

Nuva breast, singular? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just kidding. I’m glad you like them, and that you contradicted my sarcastic-not-sarcastic remark about revisiting moc topics. You deserve an award or something.

1 Like

Nah, I’m just an ordinary guy with no life. No award necessary.

I guess if you say so…

1 Like

That Toa of Iron is rather amazing…

Rip that olmak

Hey, I do try!

Your MOCs do need some refining, but in general, they look like great characters! Keep it up!

I like Orokul, the shredded Olmak looks cool

1 Like

That Olmak… :cry:

Uh, yeah, that Olmak has been through a lot. Physically and story-wise.

3 Likes

Well, I’ve completely revamped Aeza. For now, just pretend her lower arms are Metru Brown.

6 Likes

Pretending Intensifies
Looks better, a bit sleeker.

Weew! She looks sick. To me, she looks like she has an armored skirt or something.
What was going through your mind when making Aeza, @Windfall ?

It feels like her arms are a bit small.

@Chronicler Indeed, BionicleToa. I was thinking of putting two of these

On each lower arm, plus an axle to hold them together, though I don’t know how it will look

@The_Exurian Well I was thinking how inadequate the current brown armor was. Also how much better and newer she looked.

2 Likes

How much of an evil jerk do I want to be.

eh.

Good MOCs! some stick out from the rest, namely. Orokul, he is one of my favorites from you.

Oto looks great as well.as does Rezan, he just needs better covering on his chest. and the new Azea is very nice! she just has puny looking lower arms that kinda make the rest of her fall flat because of it.

The others are all ether meh, or just okay I guess.

OMG AN ALTERED MASK

I LOVE CUSTOM MASKS

thank you

Actually, when I said what I did, I was referring to the little to no amount of criticism on mocpages, so I was actually sort of grateful, albeit confused by what you said.

2 Likes