Wisdom and Motivation Topic

I don’t know where this is from, but it was in the CTRL + V topic, so here it is to inspire you…

This song motivated me to put it on my playlist. Surely it will do wonders for all of you.

4 Likes

http://gamejolt.com/games/best/puzzle?os=mac&browser=applet,flash,html,silverlight,unity

I’ve seen that before…

Nope, can’t remember who said it.

“You fool, my power grows stronger when I fondle -snip-!”

“The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame”

“Just because you are going down the right road doesn’t mean you are on the easy road.”

3 Likes

“I hope you don’t mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I’ve chosen, I’ve never actually made a confession before. “It’s these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost.” That’s how I always justified my actions. I took many people’s lives. All that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy. At peace with myself today. It really can be done! Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone! Why didn’t I ever listen to him? Why didn’t I see that before it was too late?”

“If I’m reincarnated, I’d like to live somewhere where life is easier. Somewhere with nothing but peaceful days…somewhere with no stealing. And no killing. Eden. In Eden, I could live happily with him and the girls…I’m not ready yet! There’s still so much left to be done! I want to stay with them! I don’t want to die!”
“I’m a man. Was everything I did in my life a mistake? Would I be wrong now, to ask for your forgiveness?”
“…I did not want to die this way!”

1 Like

2 Likes

"There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death. "
~King Solomon

2 Likes

“Your memes end here” -Raiden, MGR.

Words I live by.

5 Likes

“Embrace your dreams. And whatever happens protect your honor…as SOLDIER!”

• Zack Fair from Final Fantasy Crisis Core

====

But yeah, most the time you should just do something :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

necroposting yay

''The first one to seek out in the darkness will be the first to find light ‘’
or something like that
(quote is from metro 2033)

1 Like

“Seriously @Ghosty?”
-Swag from the Devil May Cry series

1 Like

“Such a lust for revenge. WHOOOOOOOO?!?

“Man can not obtain anything without first sacrificing something.
In order to obtain anything something of equal value is required.”

SPOILERED BECAUSE RED VS BLUE S13 SPOILERS

“There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after.But the hero… never gets to see that ending. They’ll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They’ll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith. Ain’t that a b**ch”
-Epsilon

7 Likes

“When all else fails, you suck.”

3 Likes

Jocks may dominate in school and sports but nerds rule the world!

4 Likes

“anything is possible if you have enough robots to help you” -me

5 Likes