Wisdom and Motivation Topic

“Next time citizen, please follow the rules of the road, it’s not just a good idea, it’s the law.” ~ Chase.

2 Likes

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
~Socrates

1 Like

“You only know something if you can explain it”
-albert einstein said something like this

There is no such thing as a natural talent, only a passion to self-perfect your talent. So don’t be discouraged that some people can “naturally” do things better than you. You can do better without having to be born with it.

2 Likes

“You can have it right, or you can have it right now.”

I heard it once at school.

2 Likes

“What you do is what matters, not what you think or say or plan”

• Jason Fried

“Murp”
-Xevins

“If you are ever down, just remember that you are made of matter, and therefore, you matter.” - TFM101, March 2, 2016

1 Like
3 Likes

Do not judge a man based on what he’s done. Judge him based on who he is.

5 Likes

“The Internet is a safe place to be in, and there’s many friends. Trust me, I’m Abraham Lincoln.”

7 Likes

“You need a reason to be sad. You don’t need a reason to be happy.”

3 Likes

“Why do you worry? It doesn’t do you any good!” Hutere, 2016.

3 Likes

As long as you fail in style you didn’t fail.

1 Like

Remember there’s 7 Billion people on the planet, and you’re probably better than most of them at something

Someone out there is laughing at you. Yes, I mean that positively; you’ve made their day better. Maybe you didn’t even know it.

“You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin

1 Like

“Look on the bright side: you’re still smarter than the people who wrote the Kenobi series” - one of the review channels I watch.

1 Like

Why does believing oneself to be smart not make one smarter?

A lot of celebrities are very dumb, that puts the odds in your favor

2 Likes