Would You Rather...? (Game)

Becuase then he’ll just make anything I say “I don’t like” Canon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would you rather watch a TV show about Trains or read a book about Carpets?

1 Like

Would you rather be scared of your bionicle sets or be scared of your favorite anime series?

6 Likes

I don’t have one, so this will do nothing to me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would you rather have a comic series that states that you are a terri-bad person or a Movie that calls out Muffins?

5 Likes

Because my swag is impervious to insults not really

Would you rather get only toothpaste instead of candy on Halloween or dumb christmas sweaters on your birthday?

3 Likes

It’s free and I’ll get enough to last me a year.

Would you rather buy a box with an X on it or a box with a PS on it?

2 Likes

I can resell it for candy

Would you rather have Navi following you 24/7 or have a crummy computer that is infested with viruses?

1 Like

-buys new pc-
Btw, who’s “Navi”

Would you rather know the coolest person ever or be the coolest person ever

I would rather know the coolest person ever cause he/she would probably get lots of gifts/money and I could just mooch of them cause you probably have to be super cool all the time if your the coolest person so I couldnt just chill out. NOW!

Would you rather be part of TTV OR Part of an all new podcast with me, @Plural, @PekekoaOfJungle, @RaptorTalon , and @EvilLobsterKing (AKA Loby.) called the Cool Group?

1 Like

I’ll be joining you guys.

Would you rather save a boat with 100 Orphans or 1000 Civilians?

1 Like

I would save the boat with the 1000 Civilians, which includes those 100 Orphans.

Would you rather destroy R2-D2 or rip K9 into shreads?

Well I’m a Star Wars fan…and I have no idea what K9 is…so there’s your answer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

2 Likes

No Doctor Who Luv? :cry:

[quote=“Clone_01354_Productions, post:51, topic:12672”]
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
[/quote]I would rather be deaf; I could just be on the boards all day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would you rather call @PekekoaOfJungle an Avocado or a Raptor?

3 Likes

Well, I’m only half Raptor.

Would you rather eat your face, or face your eat?

2 Likes

Does face your eat mean I eat a something with my face? I am going with face your eat?

Would you rather have a tardis or a dalek servant?

2 Likes

Face your eat. It’s like facing your fear, except your fears are chicken nuggets.

2 Likes

I don’t know what either of those are, but I’d rather have a servant than a ■■■■ so… yeah…

would you rather have all your mata green pieces turned into lime green pieces or all your lime green pieces turned into trash?

The lime peices are already trash… But I actually don’t got to many lime peices so all lime into trash.

Would you rather be the most powerfull being in the universe!!! OR have all past and future bionicle sets. I know its a hard choice

[/quote]

Would you rather be the most powerfull being in the universe!!! OR have all past and future bionicle sets. I know its a hard choice
[/quote]

I would have all past and future bionicle sets, with my knowledge I would destroy it everytime I take a breath.

would you rather get jumscared for the rest of your life or be aranoid of everything for the rest of your life?

I would rather get jumpscared for the rest of my life.

Would you rather have to eat toenails or grass for the rest of your life?

Grass tastes like lettece anyway :stuck_out_tongue:.

Would you rather visit the Matoran Universe or the Okotian (Genertion 2) Universe?

2 Likes