Wutok the Worthy

Wutok the warrior, Wutok the wise
Soon after being brought to Karzahni for repairs, Wutok emerged as a symbol of hope in this ghastly realm. He lives where we do not, but ignites our souls from utop distant cliffs. His desciples whisper in the night—come dawn, broken machines and dissarayed factories are discovered. Some say that he is a Turaga, they insist that stray leaves weave about his blurry figure. Some say that one does not have to be an ex-Toa to hold the badge. Either way, I know this: An army is growing behind closed doors, and a new mission illuminates Matoran heartlights. Wutok’s revolution is fast approaching… and the demon king who keeps us imprisoned must fall!

-Behind the Scenes-

Originally built for a contest hosted on discord!

https://youtu.be/lyAsNclYKP4?si=PuG0YJi86YXuKhfa

This is an earlier version that I decided to upgrade after seeing the creativity of the contest organizer’s own matoran mocs, maybe this him in another stage of his life :P

Built August 2022

12 Likes

He’s an interesting little fellow, that’s for sure. The concept of a Karzahni rebellion is an intriguing one, and I’m curious how far this little fellow would have gotten. The build itself is simple and satisfactory, although I wonder what poor soul ended up losing his cranium to offer Wutok another leg.

Nice work!

4 Likes

creative use of a head for the legs. great work

2 Likes

Nice Atobe :slight_smile: Always enjoy seeing “repaired” Matoran.

2 Likes