You know you're a ___ fan when

You know you’re a lego fan when you need a snorkel to safely cross the living room… if you know what I mean

2 Likes

you know you’re a Transformers: Beast Wars when you have a green ramulus in your colection

NOOOOO!!! NOT HIM!!! EVEN HOT SHOT IS BETTER!

You know you’re a Stargate fan when you say “WHAT?” à la O’Neill when confused or perplexed.

You know you’re a Farscape fan when you accidentally say “Frell!” when something goes wrong.

I have done both these things

pls halp

1 Like

at least you haven’t started saying “indeed” when you agree with someone (I do).

1 Like

What fandom is that?

I do that all the time.

1 Like

Stargate it is said entirely too much by Tilk

1 Like

You know you’re a Star Wars fan when you DON’T just hate on the prequels for no valid reason. (saying “'cuz Jar Jar iz stoopid bluh bluh bluh” isn’t a valid reason for bashing on the films.)

You know you’re a LEGO Star Wars fan when you spend over $600 on sets every year.

And you know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you write notes to yourself in Matoran.

7 Likes

You know you’re a clone trooper fan when you debate whether commandos or ARC troopers are better

6 Likes

You know you’re a TTV fan, when you’ve subscribed to both their YouTube and Vessel pages, and bought all their T-shirts.

I haven’t done this…Yet

Then you’re obviously a poser. Leave right now.

/s

2 Likes

You know your a LEGO fan if you spend five hours each week dusting off every speckle of dust on the sets on your shelves.

1 Like

You know you’re an ElJay fan when you start talking about making a mask out of cardboard and wonder what it could be making videos in it.
You know you’re a Bionicle community fan when you start making Self-MOCs in Sims4 for them.

1 Like

You know you’re a Lego fan when you risk dying everytime you’re walking in your room

6 Likes

That is why my room is one of the deadliest places known to man

2 Likes

But if your an organized LEGO fan, that is never an issue. :wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“PluralLego, post:35, topic:11046”]
organized
[/quote]HAha what

3 Likes

That would go over here.
Because

@Ghosty It could happen… It could happen.

1 Like

You know you’re a metal fan when turning the radio on to the “top 40” station gives you diabetes… true story

4 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you sleep with your BIONICLE sets. (Yes, I really do this. Haters gonna hate)

1 Like