anything but BIONICLE
[/quote]AIDAN YOU’re FiRED

6 Likes

You can’t fire me… you never hired me to begin with

1 Like
7 Likes

why was coolio’s post flagged?

1 Like

why the heck was that flagged? why cant he say he loves tf armada?

you’re not alone…

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

You know you’re a Persona Fan when you play one of the Main Persona games.

You know you’re a TTV fan when you reference the Time Travelling Muaka in a normal conversion.

5 Likes

It was off-topic. This isn’t a topic to just say, I’m a fan of X; you’re supposed to say that you know you’re a fan of X because of Y.

Wait…that means this post is off-topic…PSYCH!

4 Likes

You know you’re a TTV fan when you tell someone “Hello and welcome to Karate.”

You know you’re a Garfied fan when one of your most common sayings is “room for another donut”

You know you’re a fan of “Unfinished sentence Theater” whe

10 Likes

I love that sh! My favorite episode was when they had tha. Y’know, the one that woul.

On topic, you know you’re a Star Wars fan and a Death note fan when you like the name Misa, but at the same time can’t stand it because of Jar Jar.

4 Likes

You know you’re a TTV fan when you see Ed Edd and Eddy and all you picture is Var with Eddy and Double D

7 Likes

You know you’re a train fan when you have half a model railway in your room.

1 Like

You know you’re not an HF fan anymore when you meet someone named Serge and realize half an hour later that it reminds you of Surge.

10 Likes

You know you’re a Halo fan when you capitalize ‘Reach’ but you forget to capitalize ‘william’.

4 Likes

You know you’re a Ninjago fan when you hear “Ronin” and think of Ronin.

~W12~

1 Like

You know you’re an RT fan when you catch all the references in Lazer Team

1 Like

You know you’re a Fan fan when you spend ten thousand bucks on fans annually.

10 Likes

you know your a Pikmin fan when you get the sudden urge to throw tiny object at bugs and drink unreasonable amounts of fruit juice

2 Likes

You know you’re an OFF fan when you create art about it and nobody knows what you’re doing.

1 Like

You know your a Fallout fan when you watch Transformers prime, and the only thing you think about is Power Armour…

2 Likes