Your Avatar!

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Request Avatars Here!

Christmas time!!

1 Like

Emm oh welp, a deals a deal. Just that I don’t work at my best when I draw already offical stuff, takes away some of the imagination I have (if that makes any kind of sense) but I’ll see what I can do.

@Gresh113 yup will do!

@Lord_Tuma @Cyclopian @Gresh113 @Hafynx @RaptorTalon @Lost_Head @Leoxandar It is done! This is the avatar pic I made for all these members.

excuse the watermark (new logo yay!) but this pics is too good to be stolen.

10 Likes

Oh neat, we got ourselves a lil’ gang here

2 Likes

We’re the new cool group :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Because I could, that’s why.

No, actually

Because no one said I couldn’t.

BBBB55

Ok then

You can’t.

3 Likes

Wait, are you a Brony?

Oh dear…I feel an argument heading our way.

Welp regardless, I feel like The avatars I made are mostly covered by the watermark, if anyoen who requested for it wants to actually us it, please pm and I will send you the version without the watermark in the way.

2 Likes

Get out.

You will never replace the originals.

4 Likes

You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into…

3 Likes

If they did start their own group thing, they could try to be a little bit original…

1 Like

Eh, whatever. :smile:

1 Like

Guys…I just made them an avatar pic, didn’t try to replace your group or
anything.

Ok thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem with you, or your creation of that picture (It’s actually pretty cool), just throwing around a bold statement like @Leoxandar did…

1 Like

@BlueCel

YOU DARE CHALLEGE THE COOL GROUP?!
WATCH OUT!

6 Likes

We will not be the Cool Group.

We will be @BlueCel’s Secret Alliance!

1 Like

This needs to be made, the cool group vs the secret alliance (in a painting that is)
@EvilLobsterKing I will work on my version too! It will take a day or two though…

@Lost_Head probably choose another name, I mean we are not secret anymore are we?

2 Likes

I might do something like that.

However, only when you confirm all your people.

It helps to do that when you create any groups, just trust me, you wanna know who your people are…

Alright.

@BlueCel @Lord_Tuma @Cyclopian @Gresh113 @Hafynx @RaptorTalon @Leoxandar What do you think of the group name “BlueCel’s Secret Alliance”?

@BlueCel Hmm… I know! The Alliance of the Artsy!

2 Likes