Your avatar

Skeletor! The master of evil!

3 Likes

thought that was hordak

I love this picture of Goku Black

1 Like

I bet I know how he likes his coffee.

2 Likes

Mine is a Brickhead I made of G1 Optimus Prime.

1 Like

ftfy

still got the same avatar as i’ve used on here for years. i explained it in the old topic but i’ll do it again. it’s based on a bit of wordplay of my username, that being that toa is Swedish (i happen to be a swede) for WC. and that’s why my avatar is a dinosaur emerging from a toilet. drew it on my old school Ipad in 2015.

1 Like

AHEM!!!AH-HE-HE-HEM!!!

BADA BING BADA BOOM I RESURRECT THIS TOPIC FROM ITS DOOM!

Low quality atra mixta from mobile suit gundam ibo (iron blooded orphans) running in front of a spinning background.

2 Likes

Odin above. This is still alive? I thought it had been closed. Wow.

Well to keep on topic and avoid the mistakes of the past, mine is Ochako Uraraka (aka best girl. Fight me.) in what I like to call “serious mode”.

1 Like

This is a picture I made with two of my favorite characters, Spider-Man wearing Mista’s hat/helmet thing.

Usually my avatar is my OC Oiroh doing something but now I change it with an old drawing every time I post something on the rate the avatar topic.

Thorfinn. Because Vinland Saga is freaking awesome and I like the full picture.

1 Like

It’s a bit of art a friend of mine did for me a long time ago! It meant a lot to me so I just kept it on.

1 Like

Mine’s just a knock-off pokemon from some game that’s been tormenting me for years. I’ve had this for too long, I need something new…

1 Like

You might think my avatar is an “E” for Ehlektronix, but actually, it’s an “E” for…

2 Likes

As soon as I saw Flamewar making this face in Transformers Timelines #10, I knew I had to make it my pfp

2 Likes

MS paint version of my previous pfp, god-tier artwork done by @Cordax.

@rainsong I’m really hoping you post here. I think I know what yours is, but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Well, since you asked…

It’s a screenshot from an Overly Sarcastic Productions video. The character in question is the Egyptian goddess Isis, depicted in the process of stealing Ra’s name. Here’s the video, if you’re curious:

5 Likes

I drew a thing and I made it my avatar

2 Likes

I thought it was something like that.

1 Like