Your Destiny (or Destiny 2) Guardian

I believe shield bash and hammer strike are identical to that if I’m not mistaken

Yeah they are. Each subclass for the Titan, and one of its trees, has at least one “shoulder charge” ability, as we Guardians, like to call it.

2 Likes

Back on the subject of cosmetics, I got the memories of cayde cloak and I intend to make a new Gunslinger build around it. Black and gold boy can stay for my Nightstalker and Arcstrider though

Well, my suggestion is to not do it. For the following reason that particular armor set of “Memories of Cayde” is going to get sunset. In other words, its power cap will be 1060 and no higher. But if you got the materials, go ahead, I guess.

I also have a Gunslinger build. It’s the one shot Celestial Hawk Hunter build. It really does one shot the bosses but on a higher difficulty. Well that’s a bit tricky, since the bosses have more health. The maximum I got was 200.000 damage.

And that is if you aim correctly and get the crits.

I also have this Blade Barrage build, where if I get a super kill, most of the time, I get my super immediately. I rock Shards of Galanor with that one. Very very toxic for Gambit. I wiped an entire team with just that build lol.

I’m also looking forward on doing a nice Nightstalker, AKA, teder build for PVE. I still haven’t thought about doing an Arcstrider one but yeah. I’m always getting enough resources to make these builds. After all, since I’m rocking three characters and I’m looking to do builds for them as well. Mostly PVE, since I don’t really bother with PVP. That’s one of my goals as well as getting a seal, that would be my greatest achievement ever.

I wipe gambit squads with just the three shot golden gun and whatever I’m carrying (usually crimson now, but it used to be an SMG)

It was just recoloring ophidia spathe and putting ornaments on a couple things (legs and arms) I’ll post a pic later

Yeah, the target acquisition on that thing is nuts. However, for me Blade Barrage works better, I guess. Because, when you are performing that super. You are in the air. Until my opponents see me. They’re already gone by then. And when they line up altogether. It is so satisfying to see them gone with the barage lol.

1 Like

Heck yeah. This is a topic I can get behind.

Gave my guy a bunch of Ahamkara bones on his armor and a boney Thorn. Sometimes they whisper to him. He listens.

4 Likes

Dang that looks sick. Is the difference the Ahamkara grips make big enough to make it worth anything but cosmetic?

At least in my case I’ve noticed I can throw my tripmine grenades farther, they last longer, and they deal more damage. They’re pretty good.

1 Like

Ah ok.

This ones a little dated but it’s roughly how mine looks at the moment. I want to change the colors but idk how without making it too bright or not bright enough

1 Like

Spent all day working on getting the solstice armor, gonna get some sleep and work on finishing the glows tomorrow. Got the gloves done pretty easily and I can probably do most of the rest relatively easily as well but I’m so tired.

Usually I shade light blue as I’ve already posted in here, but that shader doesn’t look good on the solstice gear so I’m dabbling with some other shades.

2 Likes

Got my glowing Solstice Armor. Looking good, don’t you think?

1 Like

Mannnn that’s sick. You have to do some difficult stuff to get some of it right?

Master Nightfall for the helmet, any difficulty nightmare hunt for the gloves, Pit of Heresy for the chest, 7 trials wins for the legs, and 3 final bosses of Altars of Sorrow. Just need to get a team, although I’ve done all but helmet and boots so far solo.

2 Likes

Which is best (can’t get on my Xbox rn so I used my companion)

First one.

1 Like

Another design I did. Idk why like this one so much
EDIT:
Here’s from the actual game, plus my warlock

This isn’t my usual but I have 4/5 of the Trials armor now

2 Likes

Sorry for the poor quality, but here’s my Guardian: an exo Hunter I’ve had since the Taken King days. I’m pretty proud of where he’s at right now.

Also, Traveler’s Chosen is probably my new favorite weapon in the game. I love its traits.

2 Likes

Still haven’t tried Trials. How many shards does it cost again? And is it as frustrating as the memes say?