Your Dying Wish

Continuing the discussion from Star Wars: The Force Awakens (SPOILER TAG EVERYTHING!):

The worst has happened. You find out you’re dying. What is your last wish?
You can keep it reasonable, like a wish that could actually be granted, or you can go crazy if you wish.

2 Likes

My last wish? To at least be remembered for generations on.

5 Likes

my wish: not to die

13 Likes

well if I couldn’t do this then this is what I would do

wish that all my friends and family would be okay, since I’m going out, I want them to all to live on with good lives

2 Likes

That it’s a heroic death… no rlly

1 Like

my last wish eh?

Rememberence and the spreading of my legacy as an artist and cool guy

2 Likes

I would wish to be able to continue on in some way after I die, because simply not existing scares me beyond anything else and I cannot imagine not feeling anything and not existing.

Otherwise, I would wish to be remembered in the future. Or maybe to have my body made into compost by freeze-drying and shattering it so I can have a tree made out of me (unintentional rhyme) and maybe even become the tree (in a sense).

Sorry to be such a buzzkill.

4 Likes

My dying wish would be to explode upon impact.

Mainly cause if I’m gonna die I’m gonna do it with mile high free fall.

8 Likes

Well, that’s one way to go…
So you’ll go out on your terms?
Or will it just happen because it’s meant to be?

1 Like

That you all die with me.

3 Likes

Can my wish be that you don’t get your wish?
Or would that create a paradox because I wouldn’t die, so my wish wouldn’t be granted, and if it wasn’t granted, I would die, so it would have to be granted…
What have I done?

3 Likes

Yes.

I’ll die when I want to.

And that’s when I decide to jump out of a plane without a parachute

1 Like

You will be awaited in Valaha. You will ride in all shiny and chrome. You live. You die. You live again.

2 Likes

5 Likes

This is a morbid topic…

I wish to be forgotten.

2 Likes

My dying wish is to utter such an epic, sarcastic one-liner about the situation in which I am dying, that it will be remembered until the end of time.

9 Likes

For the whole world to die with me MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! /s I would wish to get a Yugioh card made in my likeness

2 Likes

For everyone I love to be safe, and not to worry. also I want my casket made from Lego. with my SelfMOC buried with me, or given to someone else.

2 Likes

To have all my MOCs be released as legit Lego sets :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To have my ashes flown to the iss (International space station).

My cremation song is already planned

2 Likes