Your Dying Wish

Obviously first wish would be not to die, pass on, or something like that. But just ruins the fun now doesn’t it? My dying wish would be the well-being of my family. That’s the most realistic one.

Unrealistic wish?

Fly a rocket tank into space and destroy the space-droid armada.

4 Likes

My wish would be, if I really were to make an exit from life, that I exit in style. The lasts moments of my life is what everyone I know in person very well, and consider good friends, will remember about me, and what will be my last memory. Why not make those last moments as amazing as possible, afterall, life is to be enjoyed, and I think that counts even when you haven’t got much time left.

1 Like

Mostly to be remembered and have some legacy left to carry on.

To have @Hawkflight find no fault in one of my MOCs…

6 Likes

To be buried with my Bonkles.

4 Likes

To have my will passed on through a system of AIs[/spoiler] [spoiler]/s

To become one with the message boards

3 Likes

For my dying wish is to someone from my book of secrets and calmed my creator rights to AAC Characters.

1 Like

I want to be reincarnated in an AI named Epsilon, that would have all of my memories. I would serve as a military Artificial Intelligence used to help soldiers use their equipment in battle.

/s

5 Likes

…then what :confused:

1 Like

For my works to mean something.

2 Likes

I would wish to meet God for a little while, then to be resurrected as a angelic warrior to keep other people safe

2 Likes

I would wish to die on my own terms.

2 Likes

Burn everything that relates to me in anyway. No matter.

1 Like

I wish to have everything I own and everyone I love to be safe.

Also die in an epic way, like a supernova.

5 Likes

For everyone I know that I was a good guy, and for them to live long, happy, and prosperous lives.

2 Likes

My dying wish would be to have like 20 pounds of C4 strapped to me and then dropped over the From Soft offices.

Then I’ll finally get my revenge.

5 Likes

My dying wish is to have my presumably mutilated body get tied onto the front of one of the Pirates of the Caribbean boats.

That’ll teach 'im not to push me out of Space Mountain.

3 Likes

Resurrection

1 Like

to be able to utter the words “He’s… always watching” right before I inexplicably collapse

3 Likes

To be reborn as something cool, like a lammergeier (the coolest vulture who never has to work hard for food), a mantis shrimp (the best animal), a falcon, or a housecoat with a loving owner.
Or for some reason, a sentient tree that would live a long time.

2 Likes

To have a million wishes

1 Like