Your experience with The Dream™

I just dreamed that I bought a massive tub of Bionicle, and I was overjoyed. But every time I connected anything with a ball and socket connection, the sockets broke. Then I woke up.

1 Like

alright so I think I had the most bizarre one yet

I went to this fictional used Lego store which had a few Bionicle sets in the back, I think they had Turaga Dume and Nivawk, 3 Krekkas, Vakama Hordika, about 30 Nokama Hordikas, a couple of Rahaga and Mutran and Vican. Weird part was that I already have all the sets mentioned, so I don’t know why I was dreaming about buying them. Weirder still was the fact that all of Nivawk’s black pieces were dark blue for some reason and there were also these three Roodaka sets, all of which were in Ancient’s colour scheme and had Rahkshi heads.

I opened the box for Mutran and Vican and found that there was a third figure inside, who was apparently Mutran’s wife. Also in the box was Malum (?) and a sealed bag containing 6 shadow leeches, some hoses and some black length 3 pins, which belonged to the wife figure. I made the purchase and then went down into a random garden, before my uncle jumped down from a roof and emptied about 50 further shadow leeches into the box.

I can still mostly remember the wife’s construction, so I’ll see about making a physical model of her.

11 Likes

Everything is pretty normal except for this part:

And the 30 Nokamas

4 Likes

I never was into Lego shop when Bionicles were out, so I dreamt about sacind hand shop full of different Bionicle stuff. Happened recently. Why psychologist, though. Isn’t it normal to dream about getting back things you really want, affordable bionicles? Some people dream about food and are not happy to wake up in the middle.

3 Likes

yeah, Mutran’s wife is absolutely normal

3 Likes

Well it is just an expanded set, but yeah, but Mutran being married is not really normal.

4 Likes

I dreamed that I was building massive Hero Factory and Bionicle figures last night. Then I woke up and realized that the stuff I had made didn’t exist at all.

3 Likes

I think the implication was that Vican was their son

7 Likes

Oh that is interesting.

3 Likes

Love is canon confirmed???

6 Likes

For my part, my dreams are always the same with some variants: I walk gently in the same dreamed unique “small” toy store and they get a part full of shelves of canisters and boxes of Bionicle. I saw re-editions of new models and brand new sets, all in the same packaging: the canister boxes looks like modified canisters, black with bright colors for the lid. Sometimes, those sets are revamp or new ideas with old stuff, like a diorama in a display case, showing Takua, Piyuku and Jaller in a jungle, searching for masks IIRC.

On the same topic moreover, it’s happening that I have some weird premonition dreams, like “seeing” some details of games or brands that I like that are not already a thing (like music, covers of games, etc…)
And so I dreamed about a huge robot arm cleary Bionicle-like stuck on ground, reaching the sky on a deserted planet. That was like 2 to 5 years before I saw the Bionicle Reborn movie, where you can see it, in the same point of view I dreamed of.

4 Likes

I dreamed that I was Jaller, and was trying to buy myself at Walmart. Then, I realized that somehow I was purchasing myself and woke up.

9 Likes

Bro, what? :laughing:

Do you remember which Jaller you were?

Jaller Mahri. And I had a dream last night that I was Hahli from Mask of Light, anc Hewkii and myself were trying to escape arrest in this village and escape to Metru Nui during some kind of sporting event. It was really weird.

5 Likes

You have a wild imagination

1 Like

Had a short one last night. The anniversary set released, but it was a dark castle. It used a bunch of old Lego pieces and was completely black. It cost 656 dollars. The one thing that made me want to buy it, was that it included two Teridax minifigures. I knew they’d be super expensive online, but that shouldn’t have justified a 656 dollar price tag.

3 Likes

I dreamed that @Ghid held me for ransom in a bunker. Then @Winger showed up and handed me a suitcase full of money and told me to leave. I stole his car and fled. Then I woke up.

3 Likes

Had The Dream for the first time in as long as I can remember. Classic case of Bionicle on a store shelf, but there was a bin filled with miscellaneous parts. I bought all the Crasts. Then my morning alarm went off and ruined my life

3 Likes

I don’t think this qualifies as The Dream™

6 Likes

That means it really happened

2 Likes