Your experience with The Dream™

Had the Dream last night. I was at some sort of thrift store and they were selling BIONICLE sets and bits, including the giant Pehkui from “Tower of Toa”. My family was there (I guess we were on a trip?) and told me to finish up, so I did one more look and found a misprint of the G2 Mask of Creation in metal green. As I considered just taking it without paying, I woke up.

5 Likes

That’s what you get for thinking of taking it without paying :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

my experience with “the dream” is kinda odd
The best I can explain it in a TLDR moment is a bunch a of random events.

however to explain it in full detail.
I was in the city center and walking around at the start the was a “odd” street performer in which I saw someone join in the performance which kinda confused me so I moved on. I was then inside the local toystore of my area in which they where selling gunpla model kits even tho in the real world this toystore wouldn’t. as I was looking around it the model kits I found one that was a fusion of the gm and unicorn gundam(sadly i cannot remember its name). I then went to buy the model kit in which I somehow picked up the wrong box and here is where “The dream” comes into place as the moment I went to pick up the correct kit they all changed into Bionicle G3 sets which caused me to black out inside the dream world. Now some would think this is where I snap back to reality but nope there’s more cause about a minute or so later I wake up and finally proceed to buy the gm unicorn hybrid model kit I went to grab but to my own surprise I wasnt paying because out of nowhere right beside me was the character lady lunafreya from final fantasy XV which kinda confused me and I walked out of the store and suddenly became Prince Noctis from the same game walking to his car known as the regalia.
And this is where i woke up remembering 90% of the dream as i asked myself what in the name of mata nui himself did i just dream about.

that was my experience with the dream and i am still confused about till this day and it’s meaning

4 Likes

yeah that’s accurate
that dream sounds pretty crazy

3 Likes

i’ve had it for bionicle and mostly for transformers(which is the majority of who i am).

i think it just represents a loss of opportunity, of regret and not getting more of them when we had the chance. or it could represent greed, since i at least usually get overwhelmed and try to grab as many as i can in the dreams.

i always wake up before i make it to the checkout :sob:

3 Likes

Weirdly enough my sister had it. She doesn’t care for Lego or Bionicle, but in one of her dreams she saw some and thought, “I should grab these for my brother.” Probably the most thoughtful thing she’s ever done.

9 Likes

The dream is so powerful it can even influence non-bionicle fans

10 Likes

I just realised, I have Gadunka now. The Dream™ has been fulfilled, and I have achieved enlightenment.

9 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

I had a nightmare about Lariskat.

5 Likes

I think you need medical help

3 Likes

the day after was the longest i’ve ever spent in a church

7 Likes

Just had another instance of The Dream last night. Went into a Target and one half of the LEGO section was filled with nothing but canister sets from 2001-2009. They had a sticker on them saying they were reissuing every BIONICLE set in honor of the 20th anniversary. Even in the dream, I thought it was too good to be true and pinched myself, but the dream kept going after that.

Most odd thing about it, and what probably should have given it away, was that there was a 2003 Makuta in a canister, along with a Takutanuva. And they were both like 200 dollars or something. I ended up getting Hewkii and Nuparu Mahri and woke up just as I was getting ready to open them up and build them.

Why are dreams so cruel?

7 Likes

Had it this morning but I’ve forgor already

3 Likes

i forgor :skull:

2 Likes

I think you’re gonna have the Dream again tonight just so that it can make you remember it

3 Likes

This is one of the very rare times I had a dream where the Bionicles were animated. Normally they’re just sets, but last night they were moving around. It was specifically Vezon. I was in a room with a bunch of non-Bionicle fans, trying to convince them how great it is. Vezon came to life and was my example of one of the characters. He said a few lines, but I don’t remember what he said. No one was convinced.

7 Likes

My goodness, this is the perfect dream

5 Likes

this one aged poorly

are you sure?

I too believe in ghosts

4 Likes