Your Favorite Old-School LEGO Game

Also it is believed that the Red one is Male and the Green one is female. And since he was the final boss in that game we can confirm it.

uh, Iā€™ll have to ask for a citation on this one. The idea of red for male and green for female T-rexes I havenā€™t heard before, and the fact that the red one is the final neither proves that he is male or that the male is the more dangerous of the two; as in the animal kindgom thereā€™s lots of animals where the female is in charge (ants and bees for one).

And furthermore I have my doubts that the red one is ā€˜the bossā€™ or if there is a ā€˜bossā€™ for the dino outbeak in the first place, for all we know a bigger, badder dinosaur may have been released the year after if the line was more successful.

1 Like

Here, I took that from Brickipedia:

1 Like

Never ever trust Brickipedia, itā€™s red link land

Oh, I canā€™t pick just one! Lego.com was, like, my childhood. :stuck_out_tongue:

• WorldBuilder 1 & 2 are both flash games at their peak and still fun to play today.
  • Spybotics I only found recently but itā€™s like a proper challenging strategy game, well worth playing.
  • CrystAlien Conflict was so good it inspired a proper TT game for the DS, lol. And it has a level editor, now, so thatā€™s cool.
  • Speaking of which, pretty much anything TT Games is great, including some of the recent stuff even.
  • Sentai Showdown series for Exo-Force was pretty good
  • Supersonic RC! This was, like, the first computer game I ever played lol.
  • That Indiana Jones endless runner was pretty fun.
  • Robot Chronicles (And MLN too, I suppose)
  • That epic top-down Dino Attack game with rock nā€™ roll music
  • I actually liked the Aqua Raiders game too, getting the crossbreed medal was genuinely tough.
  • That Pharaohā€™s Quest game, largely because I convinced my dad to code dive and find the secret level codes before they were ā€œproperlyā€ released, so I spoiled them on the LMBā€™s. They were actually unfinished as it turned out, oops. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Lego Fever! Iā€™m too young to remember Junkbot, so I got stuck with the paid version instead. It was sooo buggy, but the aesthetic was better imo.
  • Shoutout to Command the Toa Mahri (specifically Jaller) - itā€™s nothing fantastic, but itā€™s actually how I found Bionicleā€¦ plus it also has an epic guitar theme. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Lego Racers 1, the original and the best.
  • MNOG, duh.
  • I guess VNOG too.
  • OK, fine, all the games. :stuck_out_tongue:
3 Likes

Letā€™s hope all those awesome game will still be playable after Flash gets discontinued in December of this yearā€¦

2 Likes

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
:sunglasses::+1:

The lego agents game was pretty cool.

2 Likes

does the lego batman wii game count?

1 Like

itā€™s not like Iā€™ve been using this program to play them since this summer or anything

3 Likes

Dang, I had forgotten about those two. My sister and I loved messing around with those.

2 Likes

Junkbot, hands down. Back in the days when not everything had to sell sets, and sometimes games could just be creative lego-themed fun.

2 Likes