Your oldest moc or character

Exactly as the title says, what is your oldest moc or character?
Whether those two are one in the same makes no difference.

2 Likes

Nekidax’s (then known as Fracture) earliest documented form

8 Likes

probably a black and orange Toa that had the power of time.
I’ll see if I have a picture

1 Like

My earliest Bionicle character who I remember was called Kopakix (my brothers had Pohatix and Kongalex), but there were probably some guys who came before him. He was an extremely buff inika-build who wore a 2001 Akaku and wielded Turaga Nuju’s ice pick

Unfortunately, I don’t think any pictures of him exist

2 Likes

My oldest is Makuta Necro my self moc. He has changed a lot over the years.

1 Like

this is the oldest MOC I have an image of

3 Likes

The oldest moc I remember making was a combo model of protectors of jungle, water, ice, and fire. It was a four headed thing that I was super proud of at the time for my “creativity” but it really, really sucked. No pics, sadly.

I should make a revamp of it sometime.

4 Likes

That would be these guys.

Originally posted on Bricklink in December 2005.

7 Likes

I have one build that’s around a decade old by now. This isn’t my oldest ever MOC, but it’s the oldest surviving one, and the oldest one that I think still holds up kind of well. It’s been disassembled and rebuilt a couple of times since then, but the design has remained largely unchanged. I don’t have any pictures of the physical build available, but I’ve replicated it in stud.io:

The only real backstory I’ve got for this is that he’s a Toa of Iron named Zance. The mask here is a stand-in for the official Tryna piece.

3 Likes

oldest moc I remember was my “self moc” from when I was like, 9, pictures of him may still exist, though I don’t have them on hand

1 Like

8 Likes

ok, so this isn’t the oldest moc, it’s just the oldest picture. my oldest moc is probably lost to time forever. so, here’s the oldest pic i have…

This guy!

just kidding, it’s this dude:

5 Likes

what even…?

2 Likes

his name was BatRomeo, and he could remove his limbs to use as weapons. he was the only one to ever best Cosplay21 in a battle.

3 Likes

that’s really weird-

neat

1 Like

though they were powerless compared to Alfonso. who i sadly have no pictures of, so just take my word that he was real.

2 Likes

Don’t do this to me.

Don’t force me to go back to these depths…

My oldest MOC? That I can remember, it was called the “Super Bohrok.” No pictures exist, but it was basically my Kohrak with every Mata weapon I owned shoved into every available axle hole.

My oldest MOC that exists on the Internet? This sad fella:

Rahkshi_Nui

Behold, the Rahkshi Nui. Proudly displayed in 240p on my kitchen table using a laptop webcam.

6 Likes

C is called kamora. He’s currently going through his third remake

That’s semi-decent.

we aren’t worthy of his grace

1 Like

Only because you can’t see half of it.

1 Like