Zaria, the Last Toa of Iron

Zaria, the lone Fe-Toa. Revamped to accommodate color blocking with uncommon dark orange parts.

What was sure was that he was a driven being, one who needed somewhere to focus his energies. He had to have a mission, so Tahu decided to give him one that would test even his powers.
— Narrator, The Yesterday Quest

Flickr: Toa Zaria | Redid my moc and attempted color blocking. | Kodiak Captures | Flickr
Instagram: Fergus on Instagram: "Zaria, the Last Fe-Toa --- #bionicle #bioniclemoc #lego #legomoc #legobionicle #legodesign #figure #actionfigure #figurephotography #moc #toy #toys #toyphotpgraphy #toa #zaria #knight #warrior #fantasy #design #orange #grey #gunmetal #hammer #warhammer #constraction #mask #kanohi #custom #3dmodel #3dprint"

Extra Photos

Comparisons

Zaria with his progenitor, Helryx
Zaria and his rival, Kabrua
Zaria and his guide, Gelu.

Mask

KhingK’s kino Mask of Adaptation: Great Mask of Adaptation by KhingK - Thingiverse

70 Likes

The body is unconventional, but still cool!

7 Likes

I actually prefer the Metru build, but this has a certain feel I can’t quite place but I really like.

7 Likes

Very nice but the waist is Off

edit the waist is too far back

2 Likes

Clever use of the limited burnt sand parts and gunmetal parts! As to improvements maybe you could add more pieces on the leg backs?

2 Likes

I love this moc

3 Likes

I love the angled technic curves making up his chest. A great looking Zaria coupled with gorgeous photography!

5 Likes

I prefer the metru torso to be honest

2 Likes

Very nice body design! Mask of Adaptation on Zaria is a must :+1:

3 Likes

The way your MOC is posed and photographed reminded me a ton of classic Bionicle promo images, so I made a quick edit with some old canister art :point_right: :point_right:

15 Likes

this is great!
I can’t wait the canon contest starts again… :wink: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Really, really good. The custom mask kills. And I love how you built the body to include more dark orange. Those bracket pieces are not easy to use, but you pulled it off beautifully.

Also your picture quality is elite level.

2 Likes

He is pretty cool, every part is in its place. Shoulders are alittle not-Bionicle-ish, but it is minor. And waist actually has unpleasant gap. Colour scheme is gooood.

2 Likes

Very unique style, looks great! Also love how the outdoors photo looks!

4 Likes

very nice, love it. hope u will submit when we get to his canon contest and it wins

4 Likes

@Kodiak how did you get the mask to be such a good pearl dark gray I haven’t seen that done with 3D printed parts

3 Likes

This is awesome man, I feel like this is what Hewkii Inika would look like in a better world lol

3 Likes

Liftarms, Liftarms as far as the eye can see!

This is the best Toa of Iron I’ve seen. Betcha glad those Glatorian necks came out in Dark Orange :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with some others that the abdomen could do with a little filling out, although I appreciate you’ve got a point of articulation (I think?) there that you might be ahem attached to…

5 Likes

I got it from @socketball. He makes great stuff.

Thank you. When I first saw those glatorian necks, I knew they’d work perfectly on Zaria. And yeah, the abdomen should’ve been filled properly.

Anyways, thanks everyone! :v:

11 Likes

Man this looks good!