Florahi, The Last Female Toa Of The Green

She was the 3rd and last female Toa of The Green made by the Great Beings. Florahi is distrustful of anyone due to her tragic past (like Zaria’s nearly extinct kind by an orchestrated genocide of the Makuta, like both Gaardus and Phantom’s mutations due to experimentations by the Nynrah Ghosts, and lastly Varian’s fate as a stasis trophy for The Shadowed One), especially after being awakened many millennia later in a world entirely alien to her. That until she meets Fierek.

Summary

The female Toa counts with sharp claws that can leave anyone upon touch paralyzed, with unnatural armor consisting of solid spiky plants covering most of the organic tissue and insect-like wings for flight. Her powers are far superior to most of her brothers of The Green, which nearly rivals those of the Element Lord of Jungle. She also wears a hooded cape at the start to hide some of her mutations, like the 3rd eye for example. She’s known as the Jungle’s Witch for being caught living on her own deep in the vegetation of Bota Magna by explorers.

Summary

Links for the Gaardus, Phantom, Zaria, and Varian MOCs with builder names:

Summary

Gaardus Revamp by Du7734 - BIONICLE Revamp - Gaardus

Dark-Hunter Phantom by CaseyKinseyArt - Reddit - Dive into anything

Toa Varian by Bukkey - Varian, the Trickster (ver.Bu / MOC for canon contest)

Toa Zaria by Kodiak - Zaria, the Last Toa of Iron

NOTE: This MOC was inspired by my good old friend Eoz since she loves plants and Lapiz Lazuli from Steven Universe
tumblr_a3e479d94c728fcbcc42cfe0a74d5928_1c1acdfb_540

Eoz wanted this to be her theme song:

13 Likes

looks cool

3 Likes

Thanks!

A tip, maybe compact the inspiration and development stuff into a “hide details” box. Only if you want though!

I like the consistent use of the spikey green pieces, very solid colour scheme.

1 Like

How can i hide details on the box you speak of? That sounds useful. Could you please teach me?

If you look along your writing toolbar, there is a cog, under there is an option saying: Hide details

Summary

Ta Da!
You found the hidden cookie, adventurer!
:cookie:

2 Likes
Summary

I did it!

Thanks for the help man, i’ll try that for the post now.

2 Likes

I like the use of the STARS armour for a chestplate.

1 Like

This looks pretty good, I like the backstory and the different colors on the moc.

1 Like

Glad that you like it! Gresh’s type of chestplate was my favorite since it has 2 fang-like corners, which give a little more shape to her upper torso unlike the regular flat ones that come with Tahu and Takanuva.

Thank you! I’ll explain more of her past once i have reached the end of “Modernity”. Her attitude resembles Lapiz Lazuli, so if you watch that character then you’ll know how she would behave with others around compared to how Fierek would be treated.

2 Likes

Interesting, I accidentially read the name as: The Last Green Toa of Female

1 Like

No worries :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looks good. The angle of the wrists looks a bit painful, though.

2 Likes

I could probably fix that later.

1 Like

Ah yes, the element of female.
Its nuava burst gives everything nuvabutt

3 Likes

6 Likes