Z'arr, The Initiator

Do you have any pics of him without the cape and this moc dose remind me of my friends moc ( but yours has legs).

but overall its a cool moc nice job

I love the chest thing to for how many mocs i have seen one with a feature that cool!!

I gotcha. The story goes that he lost his arm somehow, and had to get a new one. Since he had to do that, he made a way for him to use elemental powers from the masks he puts in his chest. How he was able to do all this? Well, I don’t have an answer. The Splinter clan is quite mysterious.

1 Like

Ingenious concept and some pretty solid execution! I love this!

1 Like

Good idea. If I can make a dumb suggestion. This dude seems like he would be using a sort of chain like weapon, like a chain sickle or something.

2 Likes

I actually really like this, and as for a weapon, a really savage, spiky spear might work.

1 Like

This is actually very awesome. Like, the colours, design, and story are all very well done.

1 Like

Ooo, very nice. I enjoy this MOC.

3 Likes

Hardcore!

1 Like

Phenomenal dude. He looks like a high level boss in a video game, maybe Dark Souls or something. Just awesome.

1 Like

I got to say this looks great.
Really like how you used the capes.

1 Like

what can I say, I’m a sucker for capes, I love this, the lightsaber does look out of place though

1 Like

Yeah, I hear you. I’m working on a new weapon for him now.
Also, @Leoxandar There will be another, very soon!

1 Like

New version of this MOC is up now! Z’arr The Initiator, Revamped!

@theBolderBoulder this one is my favorite for multiple reasons this is the one that actually made me want to be a better moc builder. To improve my skills and try my best so in the simplest words inspired me. Let’s just say I’m not the best one when it comes to moc building. So thanks :grinning:

TheUnknownMaskMake