Zeta Toa Nuva

These are the Toa Nuva from my own expanded universe.
Years after the reformation, an ancient shadow returns to take control of Spherus Magna.
This shadows appearence triggered a security protocol set by the great beings, an AI by the name of Agil, the hawk of light.
It’s purpose was to find a being of light and activate latent power within them to combat the shadow, that light was Takanuva.
His new powers combined with his new partner allowed his to activate the same latent power within his own team mates.
Though their new forms are strong, they are still not strong enough to combat this new evil, so a quest must take place, one that they have embarked on before, to gather golden masks. 6 pure elemental masks that grant the Toa Nuva the ability to fully awaken their powers, imbuing their whole body with power equal to a full strength Nuva Blast.
Once combined these new activated forms can transfer all of their power to Takanuva, activating his true mask, a radiant mask of light, a light so bright that even shadows can’t form.

Tahu
Tahu now wields a pair of massive Magma greatswords, fused with elemental crystal blades and a set of flame wings for short flight, Tahu is now ready to take on any foe.

Zeta Mode

Onua
Onua now holds the power to move continents and crush mountains with his mighty drill hammer.

Zeta Mode

Pohatu
Pohatu’s mighty stone powers are now at a peak, Pohatu is able to raise mountains with a wave of his Twin splitter claws and a kick from his quake boots can just as easily crush said mountain.
As a backup Pohatu holds a chain mace with a protodermis bolder at the end.

Zeta Mode

Kopaka
Kopaka is now a near god over ice, his ability can freeze any object solid, a touch from his spear can shatter any object like glass and contact with his shield will made any object brittle and breakable.

Zeta Mode

Lewa
Lewa’s power over Air has reached new heights, able to blow winds that can rip apart entire nations and change the air resistance of any object to suspend them in the air.

Zeta Mode

Gali
Gali the brilliant master of water has not gained the create and drain oceans. as well as move at super sonic speeds through the water. Her Oceanic bident and Great white torpedo launchers are capable of causing tsunamis.

Zeta Mode

Takanuva
The now godlike Takanuva is ready to take on the true shadow that threatens the world. Joined by the hawk of light Agil and armed with a massive explosive warhammer Takanuva can send blasts of pure light bright enough to illuminate the entire world and a shield able to convert shadow to light.

In Zeta mode he combines with Agil and the power of all of the other Toa, turning him into a winged angel with a sword made of pure light and capable of erasing darkness entirely from existence.

Zeta Mode

All in all these are some of my favorite Toa builds that I have ever done. I wanted this project to be something like a combination between Generation 1 and generation 2, which I do feel that I pulled off. I’m still working on the Zeta project so more is still to come in the future.

24 Likes

I’m really like the mask of light on takanuva.

4 Likes

I really like these. The G2 designs are reimagined very nicely here. Great job

6 Likes

I think Gali and Takua are my favorites here

5 Likes

same here, really good stuff @Alucia

5 Likes

These are probably some of my favorite toa nuva mocs. The zeta modes are really cool

4 Likes

This is a really cool set! I am bummed though, because the “Zeta Mode” for several of these is not loading for me. Is that a common problem, or just me?

I especially like Pohatu, his unique shaping is a good break from the standard Toa physique.

4 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Thank you, I really wanted to keep in with the idea of his flipped torso, so he does exactly that, took the main torso shape flipped and modified it to work.

As for the renders, I’m sorry about that they should be loading.
Here is the link to the gallery on Deviantart, hopefully they should work.

5 Likes

Sweet, thanks! Good work!

4 Likes